Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Not a lot happened in the next few days. I went about my daily routine: breakfast, lift work, lessons, food, sleep. That's not to say it was boring of course, I loved it! I loved every single minute of it. The conditions were perfect every day and I grew closer and closer to my friends. I hadn't yet been properly introduced to any of the wider friendship group, but I was fine with that, as the six of us got along together just fine.

Tonight, Rhiannon and Meg had decided to go to the bar in the hotel and mingle with the guests, something which Phoebe and I didn't feel like doing. Instead, we had planned to meet at a restaurant in the village and have dinner together. I couldn't wait to talk to Phoebe alone and have some quality time with her.

I was in the boot room, chatting to mom on the phone while I pulled on my snow boots. They were long and furry and I loved wearing them. I clasped my iPhone to my head with my shoulder, as I laced up my boots.

'Tell dad I love him, and stay safe', I said, trying to get her of the phone. Like most mothers, she had been understandably missing me, even though I had been gone for little more than a week.

'Ok sweetie, have a lovely evening and don't do anything too crazy on the slopes ok?', she said. I remembered that I still had to do every black trail in the resort as part of my initiation, and wondered if she'd deem that to be too crazy.

'Love you mom, see ya', I said, hanging up the call and making my way outside. I was pleased I was wearing my ski jacket over my sweater, it was bitterly cold outside. I checked the thermometer outside. 8 degrees! I pulled my jacket tight around me and trudged through the freshly laid snow to the restaurant. It was quite quiet outside, and pitch black, being past 8pm.

As I pushed the door and entered the restaurant I shook the snow from my hair and jacket. I spotted Phoebe, on her own at the bar, and made my way over to her. It looked like a nice quiet and chilled restaurant, nothing fancy. It was decked out as if to be some kind of hunting lodge, with rifles on the walls, a moose trophy hanging off the wall above the open and roaring fireplace, and a native American canoe hanging from the ceiling. There were fur rugs on the stone floor, and pictures of Whistler, some in black and white, dotted around the room. Thew whole place smelled of wood smoke, pine, coffee, beer and delicious food. I realized how hungry I was.

'Hey Shan!', Phoebe said, standing up on spotting me.

'Hey Phoebs', I said, giving her a hug. Phoebe had had to run an errand and so hadn't got ready with me in the room. She was wearing her thermals under a sweater that was too big for her.

'Sorry if I smell', she said, faking a whiff of her underarms. She didn't.

We didn't so much sit down at our table, so much as climb onto our stalls. Our table was trendily high off the ground, and located right next to one of the open fires. We sat opposite each other.

'Can I get some drinks for you guys?', the waitress asked.

'You drinking?', I asked Phoebe. She nodded. 'Shall we share a bottle of wine?'

'Perfect, white?', I nodded. She picked something cheap off the wine list and the waitress gave us our menus.

'What do you like the look of?', I asked.

'I really like the look of the burger', she stated, 'you?'

'You know what, so do I', I said. I was surprised that, given her incredible physique, she ate burgers. I asked.

'You must not eat burgers that often, given how in shape you are?', I asked, trying to acknowledge her with a compliment.

She giggled, 'I actually eat crap all the time', she smiled, 'I just have a very high metabolism and I spend all my time working out'.

I realized I actually knew very little about Phoebe and her interests. I asked what other sports she liked.

'It would be easier to say which sports I don't like!', she said. 'Ok, so I swim back home, usually every day in the morning. I like sailing, but mainly in the summer. I work out at the gym back home most evenings, and if I'm not in the gym, I usually go for a run or do kick-boxing'.

'Woah, that's amazing!', I replied. 'I do like a quarter of the sport you do. It shows', I said, inclining my head to the side slightly and raising an eyebrow, gesturing to her body. She giggled.

'I like the way I look, but I love sport more', she said, 'hey you're not in bad shape yourself! You must do loads more than skiing right?'

I blushed a little at the compliment, and to know that Phoebe was so obviously acknowledging my form.

'Yeah I played tennis for my high school, and I like to go the gym every few days', I said.

'Well, that's clear', Phoebe said, offhand.

The waitress came to take our order, and we both chose the burger. We chatted for the next 5 minutes about our day, and what we had been doing. Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask something that had been on my mind for ages.

'Phoebe, I've got to ask, you can't deny that the four of us are very open together and we don't mind seeing each other naked, or being seen naked, or even doing slightly sexual stuff together, right?'

Phoebe smirked and nodded, but gave nothing away.

'My question is, was it like this before I arrived?'

Phoebe laughed harder than I expected her to. 'In a word, no', she said bluntly. 'I guess you've brought it out in all of us!'

'But there must have been something like this going on before, right?', I asked.

'It's difficult to say', Phoebe said, taking a pause. 'Of course we all did the newbie challenge, but we made more of an effort to cover up when we were skinny dipping, for example. I had never seen Meg's or Rhi's breasts before that first night we skinny dipped', Phoebe said with a giggle.

'Really?!', I asked, incredulous.

'Yeah, and in the room we didn't mind stripping off a bit, but we'd at least put our underwear and a t-shirt on usually in the bathroom if we were taking a shower, before coming out. Especially Rhiannon'

Our bottle of wine arrived, interrupting our conversation briefly. The waitress poured us a glass each. I leaned back in.

'I can kind of imagine it with Rhiannon, she's sometimes seems a bit hesitant. So why have I changed this? I haven't pushed it!', I asked, not believing that I could be the one to have caused the change.

'I'm not sure if it's necessarily just you', Phoebe looked into the distance, tilted her head, then looked back, 'I think the fact that you're quite open to it helps, and maybe, if I'm honest, I kind of get a kick out of being open and slightly raunchy with the others too'

This was the first time I had heard Phoebe speak so candidly. It had been playing heavy in my mind for the last few days that I had undoubtedly enjoyed watching Megan masturbate that night, but now was Phoebe virtually on the verge of admitting to being attracted to girls?

'How do you mean?', I asked as innocently as I could.

She giggled again, 'well, I think you might know what I mean'

I blushed, knowing exactly what she meant, but didn't want to be the one to say it, 'no I don't, tell me?'

'I find girls hot', she said, with more confidence than I could have mustered to say the same words. I was unsure how to react. Luckily she spoke first.

'You surely can't be surprised at that?', she winked and looked away, into the fire.

Clever. I thought, she had managed to say that she found girls attractive without outright admitting she was bisexual. She looked back. I was being challenged to agree that I wasn't surprised, which meant admitting that I had given it some thought. I came out with the only thing I could.

'I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way', I half-whispered.

'I know', she mouthed.

My heart was beating fast. I didn't really understand what was happening, I felt slightly out of my depth, but if there was anyone who I'd want with me at this point, it was Phoebe.

'Anyway, why else would I have kissed you on your first night?', she asked.

'I was unsure', I said honestly, 'girls kiss sometimes'

'True', she replied. 'At any rate, I'll admit it, I'm bi', she shrugged.

'I think I am too', I said.

Phoebe smiled, 'I thought you were, but I didn't want to push you to admit it. I'd be surprised if it stopped at us though'

'How do you mean?', I asked.

'I think Meg probably is too', she said matter-of-factedly.

'I agree, she seems to enjoy the whole thing doesn't she?'. Phoebe nodded her agreement.

'But let me clear this up', Phoebe said, more seriously, 'I'm not gay. I love guys too'

'Oh of course', I said.

'But I also love girls. I have since I was a teenager I think. But I've never had a relationship with one, and I'm not sure that I would'.

I came over all soppy, 'to be honest Phoebs, I feel exactly the same way'. I was glad to have that off my chest. Suddenly, our burgers appeared.

'Oh wow, they're huge!', she said with a gasp of delight. I loved the she simultaneously had a huge appetite and managed to stay so skinny and toned.

I laughed immaturely, 'you look big ones do you?', I winked.

'Shan you slut, trust you', she took a french fry from her plate with her fingers, 'but yes, who doesn't?', she winked back.

I could never have imagined that a completely innocent meal could have turned into what it had. Phoebe had just admitted to being bisexual, and I had followed suit and admitted the same.

'Can I ask a really personal question?', I asked sheepishly.

'Now would seem like a good time', Phoebe winked. I loved how she was evidently enjoying our evening together as much as I was.

'What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?', I blurted out before I could rephrase my question.

She giggled again. She had the cutest giggle, 'I've made out with a few girls, and I've put my hand down there with a couple', she said with a laugh. I couldn't help but let me eyes widen. She was clearly very daring as well. 'You?'

'Well, as you know, you were my first girl kiss'. She nodded, remembering. 'Anyway, what's your plan for tonight?', she said, before taking a huge bite of her burger.

'I can't do much because I have to do a nordic skiing lesson tomorrow first thing', I said.

'Aww, too bad, now I've had a drink I kind of like the idea of joining Meg and Rhi', she said.

'I'll come for a couple of drinks perhaps, but I can't stay up late' I said.

We continued the rest of our meal. I found Phoebe to be highly flirtatious. I didn't know if it was her demeanor, or whether she was trying to be explicit with me. Whichever the case was, I found myself inexplicably flirting back. I found out she had had two serious boyfriends, that she was 19 like me, and that her biggest ambition was to climb Mt. Everest. Some of the things I discovered about her, I realized I probably should have known already, and questioned why I hadn't known those things already.

We paid our check, and hurried back to the hotel. It was snowing very heavily now, and I wondered whether the lesson would go ahead tomorrow morning with such heavy snow. Back in the hotel, we made our way to the bar and located Rhiannon and Megan, who had clearly had a lot more to drink that Phoebe and me.

'Hooray, you came!', Megan said, almost falling off her chair.

'Careful Meg!', I said, helping her back onto her seat. They were sitting at a table next to a fire with three 20-something year old men I didn't recognize.

'This is Robert, Mike and Bradley', she said, pointing at each in turn. 'No wait, Mike, Bradley, Robert', she changed her mind on whose name was which. She was very drunk, and loud. I nodded to them all. Phoebe stepped over to the fireplace, noticing the logs had burned down, and threw some more into the flames. As she bent, I got a perfect view of her pert, round butt in her gray skintight thermals. I made no attempt to avert my gaze.

Rhiannon was equally drunk. She was sat next to one of the guys, getting very close to him. I went to get a drink from the bar, and Phoebe followed me. The room was loud and smelled strongly of alcohol.

'Let me get them', I said, fishing inside my bra for a 20 dollar bill.

'Saucy, keeping your money in there', she said. 'I'll have a vodka and coke if that's ok?'

We got our drinks and returned to the group. Meg was also getting very comfortable with one of the other guys, and the third guy seemed relieved that he had two more girls to talk to.

'So what's your name sorry?', I asked, offering my hand.

'Mike', he said, offering his own, 'pleased to meet you'. We chatted for some time, until I checked my watch and realized that it was past 12pm.

'Oh shit, I'm so sorry I need to get to bed!', I said, said goodnight to the group (despite only Mike and Phoebe noticing my departure), and headed off to the elevator in the lobby. As I walked by, I noticed Megan was now sitting on her guy's lap, and had her tongue down his throat. I had enjoyed my night, and had managed to not drink too much, even though I was light-headed enough to accidentally press the wrong button in the elevator.

Back in the room, someone had clearly left the heating on as high as it would go. Hotter than I could handle I decided to take a cold shower. I dropped my ski jacket on the floor, pulled off my snow boots and socks, pulled my sweater off, dropped my leggings to the floor and stepped out of them, unhooked my bra and pulled down my thong. It felt so good to have all my heavy clothes off. I opened the window on the way to the bathroom, pulled the door open, and stepped into the bathroom.

Except, it wasn't the bathroom. It was the hallway. The door swung shut behind me.

Shit!

I turned and tried the door, knowing that it wouldn't budge without the key. I automatically reached for my pocket where I keep my cell phone, but knew it was sitting in my ski jacket inside the room. And here I was, the other side of the door. Stark naked. How could I have made such a stupid mistake?!

'Shit', I said out loud. What could I do? My keys were inside the room, the iPhone was inside the room, and all my clothes were inside the room. Megan, Rhiannon and Phoebe were all down in the bar enjoying themselves, so there was no way I was going to be able to reach them. I knew Charlie and Ryan were also out tonight, even if I did have the guts to knock on their door and plead with them to save me from my embarrassment.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to walk down the corridor and find me. I absent-mindedly covered my breasts with one arm and held the other hand between my legs to protect my modesty. I came to the conclusion there was only one thing for it. I summoned up all my courage and knocked on the door opposite our own. I had no idea who was in there, but it was worth a shot. There was no answer. I tried the doors next to ours, and again, no answer. How could everybody be out?! At that point, I lost my nerve. I was too embarrassed to seek help, and resigned myself to having to wait for Phoebe to come and rescue me.

I sat next to the door, and pulled my knees to my chest, and hugged my shins. I prayed no one would find me like this.

It wasn't long before someone did. I heard the elevator ping and the doors open. It was a guy and a girl, who had clearly hit it off somewhere and were returning to her room. They stepped out of the elevator in each others' arms, kissing passionately. I saw his hands on her butt. She wasn't pretty, even if she was quite petite. They broke off and started down the corridor, at which point they spotted me. He burst into laughter, and she cackled. They walked down the corridor together, and disappeared into a room three doors down from ours. I knew I would be able to hear whatever they got up to.

I tried to block out the noise of them getting it on, but couldn't. I actually found myself getting quite turned on at the noise and the idea that he might just be fantasizing about me while he had sex with her. After what felt like an eternity, the elevator pinged again, and out stepped Rhiannon. She caught sight of me straight away and ran up to me.

'What's happened?', she asked, unsure whether to be worried or amused. I explained my situation and she burst into laughter. 'You poor thing!', she said, and opened the door and let me in.

She explained that she had just come to the room by chance to brush her teeth, and wasn't going to be back until late that night. I asked about Megan and Phoebe, and she said she doubted they would be back either, and that they would probably be going out to a bar in the village. I realized that once again, I had made no effort to cover up with Rhiannon standing in front of me. She wished me good night and left.

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me, and couldn't wait to tell Phoebe. Now standing alone in the room, I noticed just how horny I was. And an idea occurred to me. To complete me newbie initiation, I had to get naked pictures off a fellow worker at the resort. I had exchanged numbers with a cute guy called Tom in a cafe up the mountain only yesterday. Now that I was alone, I had the perfect opportunity to lure him into sending me the pictures I needed. I grabbed my iPhone from my ski jacket pocket and found his number, and rattled off a whatsapp message.

Hey Tom, nice to meet you yesterday What are you doing tonight? I'm all on my own xx

I didn't have to wait long for a response.

Hiya Shannon, nice to hear from you. Not much tonight, just chilling on my own too. What's new with you? Txx

I thought about the best way to approach it, and sent:

Not much, just got back and in bed. It's so crazy hot in this room, might have to strip down

I bit my lip and waited for a response. He messaged back instantly.

Sounds like a good idea, I may have to as well...

That message was followed by a picture of his t-shirt, on the floor.

I knew the game was on.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: