Thread: Fiction: Torture for Protection
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #47
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet struggled against the man. "You can't do this."

"Shut up! I can do what I want."

Hazel placed two of her fingers inside of the lady's slit. She pumped them in and out. The lady moaned. Hazel took her other hand and rubbed circles on the lady's clit while still continuing to finger her.

Hazel placed another finger inside the lady causing her moans to be louder. Hazel didn't want to please her but, survival was the goal. She's already been exposed so what does she got to lose?

She placed another finger and her thumb in. She waited then closed her hand into a fist.

Hazel undid her hand and retracted it finger by finger continuing to rub the lady's clit.

The lady came.

The man smiled at Juliet, "Your turn but with me. Show the lady that you make up for misbehavior." The man stood up, "Stay laying." He undid his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. He pulled his dick out.

He attenpted to force his dick into Juliet but, Juliet grabbed it and squeezed it, hard causing the man to scream.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-28-2016 at 03:39 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: