View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:30 AM   #17
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default again

You are currently wearing:
5 - Boxers and undershirt

The sound of someone walking in gets louder and you freeze in fear, knowing that its probably upperclassmen and you're a walking target for pain and humiliation.

Crap, its the meanest bullie(s) in the school! There are:
6 - 3 bullies

"Hey look, fresh meat!" A bully calls out before ramming you into the lockers. "Please don't hurt me!" You beg.

"Let's shut this bitch up." You're gagged with:
3 - clean underwear

You're pinned with your back against the wall, as the bullie(s) look at you like a brand new toy. "What should we do first?"

"I know, a wedgie!"
6 - atomic wedgie

They laugh at your obvious discomfort. "Don't you dare fucking pick that, cause now you're gonna do a little something for me/us."

They force you to:
4 - crawl around the room in circles blindfolded for 2 mins

After another good laugh, you're allowed to take out the wedgie. "Alright, now let's see if this pussy can take some real pain"

(Roll twice and get two dares for this one)
1 - A HARD punch in the nuts from each bully
6 - All the above (you don't have to roll again)

You're on the floor whimpering in pain at this point. They must be almost done by now, right? "Swirly time!" A bully calls out.

You get a swirly in a toilet with:
6 - pee and poop

Each bully dunks you:
1- one time

You're dropped to the cold bathroom floor, heaving in fresh air as your hair drips with nasty water. "Shit, we gotta go to class, let's finish him off."

They end by:
2 - taping you to the toilet (stuck for 2 hours)

Well, looks like another day ruined by bullies. Unfortunately, it won't be the last.

They do it again:
4 - in a week
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote