View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Are you submissive or switch?
I am submissive and owned by Princess Butterfly and Goddess Icey. I am interested in trying out being a Dom too some time, but I really mostly am very submissive.
When and how did you find out that you have a sub side?
When I joined getDare over two years ago. I joined because it was just a truth or dare site. Then I learned about all the other stuff and met Miss Butterfly
What is the hottest thing a Domme did to you?
I'm not sure, there has been so many, although all of it only online.
What is your favorite fantasy (where you are the submissive)?
There are so many. One is being tied up head to toe naked on the floor and then a large group of women trampling me with their bare feet, standing on my face, shoving their toes into my mouth, forcing me to lick and suck them. Combine this with keeping me close to the edge and some naked facesitting and forcing me to lick their ass and pussies and I would be in heaven.
What do you get out of being dominated?
The feeling of being proud of doing things for my Domme that make her happy, even if they are things I don't enjoy. The sense of accomplishment for pushing myself out of my comfort zone. But I love getting a fun task too sometimes of course.
Do you like it when she calls you by something else than your name?
Oh yes! The more humiliating and degrading the better. By default I am her worm, but I have no limits at all on what she can call me. Name calling turns me on a lot!
If so, what do you like to be called?
Piss mop, deepthroat whore, filthy slut, horny little worm, stinky toe sucker, asslicker.... these are just a few from the top of my head.
Would it bother you to be dominated by a woman who has been purely submissive in the past?
No, as long as she is a good Domme and is in the Domme mindset when she does so.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: