View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
submissivegirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Kneel naked in front of your bed, tie your legs together and insert your egg vibrator. Use your panties as a gag. Now blindfold yourself, turn the vib on and lie your upper body down on the bed. Activate a stopwatch. You may only touch your nipples and the controller of the vibe with your hands and you are not allowed to cum.

You will (try to) stay 10 minutes in this position (donīt set a timer or something to cheat!).
If you stayed less than the 10 minutes, redo this task.
If you stayed between 10-12 minutes in this position consider this task as finished.
If you stayed more than 12 minutes, you will have to ask me for a punishment for you.

Write a detailed report with the exact times.
That made me so wet. It was hard not to come within the first five minutes. The time was 13:45 when I checked at the very end Sorry I am not up to your standards, Sir. I will accept whatever punishment you see fit.
LIMITS: scat, extreme pain, pics, family/friends, anal

Available toys: egg vibrator, condoms, clothespin(s)

Message me EDGE and I will edge or NIPPLES and I will put a clothespin on a nipple of your choice for 2 minutes.
submissivegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote