View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 01:40 AM   #12
bustod

Send a message via MSN to bustod Send a message via Yahoo to bustod

Your claim to be honest might genuinely be valid, but statistically, odds are in favor of a person hiding what they are, pretending to be a female (with today's technology, faking a female voice is too easy, as is copy-pasting or downloading pictures from the net, and claiming that is you, like for example http://sdgln.com/entertainment/2017/...-day-hillcrest ). You indulging in what you claim as misbehavior yourself is what makes genuine subs to be leery of who's-who.

Hiding yourself from your sub may be appealing to some, but more often than not, that is the practice of those (conniving males more often) who choose to exploit vulnerable male subs. It is also robbing the male sub of an experience to cherish.

You may or may not have multiple applications from male subs, and my cry/request/advice to them is rather be cautious than sorry.

Based on your ad's text though, I would have loved to be on the list of those considered, but I think you can understand what is stopping me, respectfully.