View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #9
bustod

Send a message via MSN to bustod Send a message via Yahoo to bustod

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone was as genuine and honest and there would be no issues for anyone if fake dom(me)s don't ever use near identical ads to secure pics of some innocent person only to expose them without their knowledge or to harass them?
It is just the reality of the world that asking for pics makes someone suspicious. Being naive and exposing yourself isn't how a good dom(me) is found, I don't believe so for a second.
Not to mention, the dom(me)s don't necessarily share their photos first and even tend to deem revealing themselves to the sub/slave as some sort of blessing or benign act to show their faces or even turn their cam on only to the "deserving" subs/slaves until they have been "satisfied" first.
Not to mention, someone else's photos are passed off as their own.
The master/mistress/dom(me) - sub/slave relationships are mutual, and not commonly revealing oneself such as not showing up on a two-way video call only indicates inability to acknowledge the mutuality of this relationship.
Please work on mutual solutions to your connection.
PM me UPPER & I will stand with my hands held to the front in air, palms facing up.
PM me BIRDIE & I will stand with my hands held up in air stretched out, palms facing up.
Time will be 10 mins
The following user says Thank You to bustod for this post: