View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
diaper_puppy1

An Essential Part of Being a Femme Boy
Well, I have a fun post tonight! Miss Ali really liked my idea of me having a "period" to reinforce the fact that I'm her femme boy. So, from now on, near the end of each month, I will be having my period. Miss Ali will decide the length of days of the period each month. This month, for example, will be the 18th through the 22nd. During this time, I'm expected to wear male incontinence guards 24 hours a day, no exceptions. I'm excited about that as they are thicker than women's pads for periods and could affect how I walk slightly, and I imagine when a woman has to wear a pad they are afraid it affects how they walk as well. I'm expected to wet them and change them every 8 hours, and I'm expected to carry them around with me in my bag for the full length of the period. I'm quite excited to start this, as it really puts me in a feminine state of mind; that being one of my biggest kinks. During this time, I'll be keeping very detailed blogs about how it is, how I feel, and anything I learn about the trials of having a period. I don't plan on changing immediately after a wetting, as women often times can't immediately change their pads.

Tonight, Miss Ali went to bed early, as she had a busy couple of days and another busy one tomorrow. I quite wished I could have been there tonight to wait on her and make her feel comfortable, but alas, thousands of miles separate us.

Tonight, she has requested I sleep in a diaper, and so I'm happy to be snugged up, nice and secure, in a fluffy diaper!

Miss Ali's Femme Diaper Boy

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote