Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 09:35 AM   #27
tomturk18

As I was getting ready to sit back down, I somehow tripped over Ben's cute, bare feet. I stumbled and held my hands out to regain* my balance. I failed miserably.

Instead of heading toward my seat, my butt was aimed directly at Ben. And as I fell, butt first, toward him, I had just enough balance to make certain I fell far enough back so I didn't crush his penis.

He slid his back down lower on the seat, obviously thinking the same thing as me. This protected his dick, but set up his firm tummy as the landing spot for my backside.

He reached out to catch me, but his hands slipped on the sides of my ribs and slid around front, where they were suddenly grasping my breasts. I wasn't certain it was accidental, but I didn't mind.

In the mean time, as my butt prepared to land, I felt his rock solid little dick slide firmly against the wet lips of my pussy. It slid all the way up until it pressed hard against my clitoris -- which was equally hard.

I gasped, unable to hold the sound inside my petite frame. He moaned softly.

We sat still for a moment, both unable to move. Just feeling him there felt so good, so close, so right.

However, neither of us knew what to do next. And, being the gentleman that he was, he gradually loosened his grasp on my tits. I pushed myself up and returned to my seat.

Although neither of us experienced an orgasm at that moment, we both wanted to. Together.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tomturk18 for this post: