Thread: Fiction: (Roleplay) Kitty at School
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Leopard
*Hears the bell ring for the end of the lesson*

*Looks up and smiles that you've learned enough to know not to move, then gets up and walks around to you, pulling you upright by one arm* Come along kitty, if you're going to be buggered in front of the class this afternoon, you'd better be clean for me... I'll take you to the nurse's office to get you sorted out over lunch. *Starts dragging you from the room, aware that the back of your skirt is still tucked into itself and that your panties are now trailing around one ankle*

Krystal
To be buggered, teacher? *I ask trailing along*

Leopard
Being buggered, which you chose, kitty *I say as i drag you through the busy corridor, ignoring the students all turning to stare at you* means that you're going to be bent over in front of the class and fucked up the ass.

Krystal
*I go wide eyed, not paying attention to the students in the hall laughing at my exposed rear*

Leopard
*I turn back and look at you* something wrong, little slut? This is the punishment you asked for. *I pull you along the corridor, sure that everyone around us has heard what you’re in for*

Krystal
*I blush shaking my head, wiping a tear from my eye*

Leopard
*ignoring your tears, I pull you into the nurse's office, finding the sexy school nurse inside* Ah, nurse Sarah! Just the person I was looking for. I have a naughty student here that has a buggering punishment coming soon... I'll need you to clean her out for me over lunch. Two enemas should do it.

Krystal
Oh sure thing professor Leo *she responds leading me away from you*

Leopard (as Nurse)
Now kitty, just come through here, we'll get you sat down and sorted out. *leads you over to a medical table and sits you down, lifting your feet up and spreading them so that you're lying back and spread open, securing your feet down so that you can't move*

Krystal
*I look around unsure of what’s going to happen exactly, i fidget feeling myself locked into place*

Leopard
Relax, dear, those are just to stop you from fidgeting too much and messing up the process. *I busy myself preparing your enema, filling the bottle with warm water, then coming back with the kit and some lube, pull some gloves on, then put a dab of lube onto one finger and start smearing it around your tight behind*

Krystal
*I turn away not able to watch as you apply lube to my tight little hole, so embarrassed that I’m about to receive an enema*

Leopard
*I push my finger in a little way into your tight little asshole*

Krystal
*I gasp moaning softly as I feel a finger penetrate my rear*

Leopard
*pulls my finger back out once I decide you're lubed up enough, and replace it with the enema nozzle, pushing it right in* This might be a little bit uncomfortable, dear, but just bear with it. I'll unfasten you and let you empty it out in a bit. *undoes the clip holding the water in, letting it run down into your bottom*

Krystal
*I gasp as I feel the sudden rush of water enter my rear*

Leopard
*stands and monitors the flow until the bottle's completely emptied, then removes the nozzle again*

Now stay like that and don't make a mess in my nice office, or there'll be hell to pay.

Krystal
*I wince as I cramp from the water*

Leopard
*checks the time then looks back at you* I'll be back in about fifteen minutes. Keep it in until then and I'll unfasten you so that you can go to the bathroom and empty yourself. Don't go anywhere~ *I leave the room*

Krystal
*I moan in discomfort tossing around strapped in as I try and keep the water in, no matter how much it wants to come out I couldn’t imagine the punishment for letting it go, after I've received all this just from a note*

Leopard
(*transforms into a female student*)

*skips into the room, then notices you strapped back on the table* Oh my look at you!

Krystal
*I blush looking to the side in obvious discomfort*

Leopard
*I walk forward, giggling and coming closer* You look like you're really uncomfortable there. *I say, noticing that your ass is very red and your face all clenched up* something the matter?

Krystal
I'm being punished by Professor Leo, he spanked me now I’m receiving an enema in preparation for a buggering. *I cry*

Leopard
*gasps* Oh my! You must have been a real slut to get punished this badly! What'd you do, get caught giving some boy head? *my hand wonders down the back of your thighs, fingernails dancing down over your skin*

Krystal
*I shiver* Please don’t, I’m having trouble holding it in. and and I just passed along a note to someone.

Leopard
Ohh, I see. So you didn't even get past giving him the note saying you wanted to blow his cock. That's a shame. *ignores your request and instead giggles and grabs your lower lips, pinching and spreading them, then smacks your pussy once* Well, you be a good girl and enjoy that big, thick cock in your ass ... maybe me and my friends will ask if we can join your class for the afternoon, or if we can just merge our classes so that everyone can see! *I turn and skip back out of the room*

Krystal
*I whimper quivering as I try and keep the water in* Could this day get any worse? *I cry*

Leopard
(*changes back to Nurse Sarah*)

*bustles back into the room* Still there? Still haven't made a mess? Good, good. Feeling nice and comfortable, kitty?

Krystal
No *I cry, cramped up*

Leopard
No? Well, halfway there, dear *I unfasten the restraints* Now be a good girl and run down to the toilets down the hall and empty yourself out. Come straight back here once you're done!

Krystal
*I quickly get up my hands holding my butt as I run down the hall ignoring the laughter of the other students*

*getting to the stalls i quickly get in as I’m unable to hold it in any more letting it burst out of me*

Leopard
*nurse looks at the clock and taps her foot*

Krystal
*running back into the room laughter from the hall my hands covering my rear my panties in hand*

Leopard
Oh there you are. I was beginning to think you were going to keep me waiting all day. Sit, sit!

Krystal
*blushing I sit back in the chair*

Leopard
Quickly now, child, quickly! I don't have all day to waste on you. *pushes you back in the chair and ties your legs again, then without warning pushes the nozzle of freshly refilled enema kit into your behind and unclips it* no spilling.

Krystal
Yes nurse. *I say blushing as I feel it filling me up again*

Leopard
*watches the bag emptying then hears the bell ring* Oh, blast! Well I can't stay here wasting my time on you, I'll just write you a note to give to Professor Leo and you can wait out the fifteen minutes before emptying in class. *scribbles a note out then folds it* I'll be checking if he gets it. *pulls out the nozzle and unfastens your ankles, then takes your panties out of your hands and stuffs them into your mouth, and then places the folded note between them so that it's balanced between your lips* Now don't go losing that!

Krystal
*I go wide eyed murmuring then hurry off, running awkwardly down the hall trying to not let it out, though I feel the tiniest dribble down my thigh*

Leopard
-*people in the hall point and stare and laugh at the girl running through the halls, panties stuffed in her mouth, skirt pulled up at the back revealing her bare ass with a drip of liquid trailing from it*-
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote