Thread: Fiction: (Roleplay) Kitty at School
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil (Roleplay) Kitty at School

I thought I’d try sharing something slightly different: A direct transcription of a roleplay between Krystal and myself. I’m not sure how much interest there is for a story told in this format, so I’m going to post a small sample first, and if you want to read more, please comment here or tell me somehow. I’m not going to post hours and hours’ worth of it unless there’s some sort of interest shown. Normally I wouldn’t comment-whore on a story, but I’m really not sure if anyone wants to read this.

All events and characters are fictional in nature, and the fact that one resembles Krystal and one resembles myself is entirely coincidence! (All the side characters really are made up, and none of this ever really took place.)

One thing I want to add: Do NOT pm Krystal or myself asking to RP (well you can ask me if you're female and interesting )

Speech is shown as normal, *this is for actions*, -this is speaking for another character.-

Premise for Part 1:
**Professor Leo has caught kitty passing notes in class, and decides to punish her for it**

Krystal
*Twirls around wearing mini purple plaid tartan skirt, thin white blouse and plain white bra and panties and knee high white socks*

Leopard
Now, get up here to the front of the class, kitty, stand up straight!

Krystal
eep! *Skips stiffly up to front of class*

*Stands up straight*

Leopard
*Looks at you and then the rest of the class* kitty here has decided that her time is more important than everyone else's, that it's fine to pass around notes and giggle all through class talking to her friends - and they have not been forgotten either - disrupting my lessons countless times. It's time that she learn that our time, both the other students and mine, is worth more than that. *turns and looks at kitty sternly*

Krystal
*Stands at attention in front of class*

Leopard
So. *Paces around you* Here we have a delinquent that continually flaunts her breaking of the rules, coming to class in a slutty imitation of our fine school's uniform, that thinks that it's all just fine to do.

*Reaches behind you and pulls up your skirt, tucking it into its waistline* Turn around and show everyone just how short your skirt is, kitty!

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting nervous as I slowly turn around exposing my panty clad butt to my classmates*

Leopard
See! Look at this! A short-skirted like slut *swipes your behind with one hand* Now what needs to be done with her? Any ideas, class?

Krystal
*I yelp and jump, blushing folding my hands in front of me watching my toes in embarrassment*

Leopard *listens to the laughter of the class as all of the students stare at kitty's ass, most of the girls laughing and making jokes, the boys staring on aroused and laughing* No one? Ah, you, you there! *points at Sarah* What do you have to say?

Leopard
-She needs correcting, Sir!-

Krystal
*I blush turning redder*

Leopard
Right, she needs correcting! She needs to be shown that passing around notes, giggling her way through lessons, thinking about god knows what. Dressed like such a slut probably busy thinking about masturbation and other dirty topics - she needs to learn that this is *not* acceptable. Wouldn't you agree, class?

-*the class nods and makes approving, excited sounds*-

*turns to kitty* And what about you, kitty? What do you have to say for yourself?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting, gripping the front of my skirt, completely humiliated at my situation, thinking it was just a little note I passed, and now my panties are on display for whole class*

Leopard
*Picks up a ruler tapping it against my other palm* I'm waiting, kitty.

Krystal
I--- I’m sorry sir *blushing*

Leopard
Yes, you will be sorry... A very sorry piece of ass *slaps the ruler against your behind* But let's not have it said that a teacher was bullying a brat of a student ... would anyone in the class like to help out?

Krystal
*I wince as I feel the metal sting my cheek, blushing hearing the class respond*

Leopard
No volunteers? Ah, you there, Sarah! Would you like to help punish this naughty little minx who's been disturbing your lessons?

Krystal
-*she giggles shaking her head, knowing that a large portion of the class actually did have their hands up*-

Leopard
No? Very well then... I'll just have to do it myself. *Smacks the ruler against your behind again, harder this time* Hands on your head, slut.

*Moves closer and pulls your panties down to just below your cheeks, then watches them fall by themselves* Stand there while we decide just what to do with you.

Krystal
*I blush whimpering as I feel the ruler sting my ass again, my ass exposed now to my fellow students as my panties fall to my ankles. I hear giggles and whistles*

Leopard
*Turns back to you* Well we've finished discussing it, and I've decided to give you a choice... you can have 10 strokes on your bare behind with the rule in front of the class, or 100 bent across my lap with my palm... and then receive a good buggering in front of everyone as a lesson to pay attention to me ... which do you choose, kitty?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting trying to decide as the class shouts out trying to choose my choice. Neither sounds good 10 with the metal sounds painful but at least quick, 100 sounds painful as well but so much more humiliating*

*I fidget hesitating biting my lip trying to decide*

Last edited by Leopard; 05-22-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 18 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post: