View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #5
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Its posted on GD but here is a summary

Mine:
I lived at one time in a very secluded property and my wife had me put
on blindfolds and led me out to the front courtyard and tied me up.

Already nude she initially was doing a handjob/blowjob but rather quickly i found that there were people or hands...
I was pretty much totally dominated by girls and guys.

At one point, I had already been sucked on (by girls and guys both) and had a few times had sucked both girls and guys.

During some of this, I had gotten anal from guys and and had done both sexes anally. I had been fingerging girls pussys and been doing handjobs on guys.
I lost count.. but wife said that at least 1/3 of the people were people I did not know.. but she did say they were either related or were friends of everybody there.

THis lasted hours - believe it to be all day.

I came more than day more than ever.. wife said I had been harder than ever and longer even.. .Per her I had finally hit 9" in length.. previously was 8" nearly 10+ years earlier.

Also my wife and etc whould not let me clean up at all. I know that at one point I had been peed/poop'd on.

I found later that many where past fuckbuddies of both sexs from my past. And that even past gf's were involved.. Some of them were easy to identify per their sounds and etc.

Often it was such that I was fucking a guy or girl while being fucked and sucking on a girl or guy and doing handjobs.... all at once.

revenge on her was similar but more.
WIfes - was more traditional.. basically she was tied up at a party others had at a european swing club and she had similar handling..
The club doubled as a place to stay so we stayed the whole weekend and even after we were done she was still blindfolded for the whole weekend.
Basically she became the club slut for the whole weekend.

While the main party was similar. There was a variety of her getting all manner of sex during the next 2 days. Sometimes it woke her up.. There was a couple of times where she came while sleeping (I think she did).
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote