Thread: Fiction: Teachers Naughty Student
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #9
I Obey

Default Chapter 4 and 5

Hey so here are the next two chapters. They will switch between perspectives so I will mark each chapter with the perspective it is in. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 4 - Slave

“I’m glad you came. Slave.”

Mr. Fennel sat behind his big oak desk smiling. I had seen this teacher sit behind that desk for years but now I was almost naked, it changed things. The room was cold and I could feel my nipples go hard underneath my bra. I was terrified and had no idea what to do. I didn’t want to be his slave but my parents and professor could never see those pictures.

“Take a seat slut.” He said gesturing to the only desk in the room.

Something was strange about this desk. It had two holes in the seat and handcuffs on the table top. I hesitated by the door wanting to keep my distance. He noticed and got up from his chair and marched right over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder spun me around and spanked my ass so hard I cried out in pain.

“I said sit down now! Or I will make it much more painful to sit latter!”

I immediately took my seat afraid that I would upset him more. Even though it hurt terrible I could feel myself getting wet.

“Now here is a list of rules you will follow at all times, read them carefully and sign the bottom. After that I will show to your room.” He said place a single sheet of paper in front of me.

Rules
1. You are now my property and you will be with me at all times until I set you free.
2. My property will call me Master.
3. My property will always refer to herself as this slave or this slut.
4. My property will do whatever is asked of her quickly, politely and enthusiastically.
5. My property will accept any punishment given.
6. My property will please her master with any hole he wants.
7. My property will please any of my friends with any hole they want.
8. My property complete accepts these rules.
____________________ ______________________________
Signature Date

I was horrified; I would hate doing these things but the pictures. I slowly pick up the pen with tears in my eyes and signed the bottom. I had no other choice but what about my classes my parents.

“Do you have any questions slave?” he asked.

“Yes what about my.” He slapped me across the face.

“Yes what?” He asked
“Yes....master, what about my classes and parents?” I ask crying.

“I have taken care of them and if you’re a good little girl you might see them again.” He said with a wicked laugh.

Chapter 5 - Master

Finally she was mine and there was nothing illegal about it because she consented to it! I wrapped my hand into her soft brown hair and pulled her along to her room. It was located right outside of my classroom. It was technically supposed to be my “office” but I did all my work in the classroom anyways so no one ever went in there. This was only one of her rooms though she also had a special room in the basement of my house. She would always be with me. Her room contained a dresser filled with naughty outfits. A chest filled with paddles, whips, dildos, butt plugs and all sorts of fun. There was also her cage to sleep in and a flat adjustable table to tie her to. I watched as she looked around in horror.

“Welcome to your new life, slut. Lay down on that table over there.” I motion toward it.

She slowly walked over to it and I almost punished her for hesitating but I decided to wait. She laid down on it like I told her to and I strapped her hands above her head and he ankles spread eagle. She started to protest and cry so I grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it in her mouth. She was completely helpless; exactly how I wanted her.

“ Now slave, you will do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you. Every morning you will get up and put on exactly what I tell you to. You will usually make me breakfast then come here to work with me. There will be two things you will be doing here while I am working but you will learn more about those latter. For now let’s have some fun.” I said grabbing some scissors to cut off her thong and bra.

“Such a waste they were really pretty.”

Not quite as pretty as what was underneath though. She kept her self clean and bare. Good now I wouldn’t have to get her waxed. Her tits were everything I imagined and more. Perfectly round with pointy little nipples hard as rocks. I grabbed each boob and massaged them back and forth. I grab them push the together and apart, I felt like a twelve year old boy again. Then I moved one had down to her pussy and start to massage her clit between my fingers. She started to moan right before I stopped.

“Not yet slut.” I said in a stern voice.

I went over to her chest of toys and pulled out a medium sized butt plug. I walk back to her and showed it to her before shoving it in without lube. She screamed in pain because her ass was a virgin.

“That’s for hesitating to sit down and get onto the bed.” I said with a satisfied grin.

Tears filled her eyes but she also got wet. So my slave was enjoying this. That made me want to fuck her even more but I needed to wait; patience was key. I blindfolded her and attached a small remote control vibrator over her clit. Not powerful enough to make her orgasm but enough to drive her insane.

“Okay slut you stay here while I go get some marking done. I’ll be back; eventually.” And I left with the remote that would make her to squirm on the hard cold table.

To Be Continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote