Thread: Fiction: Teachers Naughty Student
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
I Obey

Default Teacher Naughty Student

I apologize that they are so short but I am posting as I am writing. Hope you enjoy here is Ch. 2

Chapter 2

“Oh and don’t think about not coming because if you don’t I will send everyone you know this” He said flashing me a picture.

Where did he get that picture! The only person who saw that picture was my previous online master, Wood! It was a picture of me naked on my couch fingering myself. “How did you get that picture Mr. Fennel?” I asked terrified.

“Don’t call me Mr. Fennel, from now I am Master! But you may remember me as Wood.” He laughed. “Yes slut that was me, don’t look so shocked I have wanted you for years now.”

I met my old Master Wood online in a chat room. I had sent him a few pictures and played along for a while but then he got extreme. He scared me so I stopped talking to him and never heard from him again. I was terrified to find out the Mr. Fennel was Wood. I knew Wood had enough picture of me to blackmail me for life but I didn’t worry about it because he didn’t know who I really was. Mr. Fennel though would have recognized me as soon as he saw the pictures. I was trapped; no one could see those photos or my life would be ruined.

“Like I said tonight in my classroom.” He said as he left.

To be continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote