View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
This is a bit unrealistic or just too hard to understand, my freind was going to do this but then rolled that she would have to be infront of a webcam in panties put a cucumber up herself then go to the mall for an 1hour 45. Does this mean she has to go in panties with a cucumber hanging out of her...somehow I just dont see that happening, and where does the webcam come into it??
I assume the starting location is just where you are whilst you put the object in, which can take a while if it's a liquid, then you get dressed (it says you can put on clothes) and go do the task. The only confusing bit is that it says: "after putting on any clothes that you want, can not wear anything below 4 inches below the bottom of your pussy. and no under wear"; the 'no underwear' part has me stumped, as the entire second role is about what underwear you should wear... what's the point of putting it on if you have to lower it to get the objects in, and then take it off to go do the task? Surely you should have to pull it back up and wear it?
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote