Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
merlin207

I had a great session with my (online) mistress tonight. I was told I was no longer allowed to use my small buttplug, period. I wore it for a little while the other night, and she was not too pleased. I am going to try to detail the whole session, but I may forget a few parts.

To start the session, mistress told me to insert my inflatable/vibrating buttplug (which is my largest, and hardest to insert) and I was allowed NO LUBE. After painfully trying to stuff it in my ass, I was allowed to lube it. However, I had to stick it in my mouth and use my saliva. This helped, but after trying to get it in without sucess I was allowed to use real lube. My ass was already sore, but since I was allowed to use lube, I had to shove the plug in quickly and with only one try -- which was not easy.

Once the plug in, the punishment really started. A pump or two on the inflatable plug feels really good, four or five make me feel full but ok, anything more starts to get uncomfortable, and once I get above 8-9 it starts to HURT. And suffice is to say, this wasn't going to be fun. Mistress first had me pump it up about 4 times, and I thought that would be it. That was just the start. After pumping it as much as I told her I could handle (about 8 pumps) she made me put the vib on high. She then had me put the pump in my mouth (which is tough, since the hose is short, so I had to be bent over) and walk around the room. I continuously had to pump the plug even as I thought I couldn't handle it anymore. Mistress had no mercy, and said I could take more than I thought. Once I was really full, she said, I'd be squeeling for mercy. Well, she was right. I was told to keep pumping the plug until I was almost screaming in pain, and pleading for her to let me release. But mistress knew that only at this point, would I genuinely be apologizing for using my small buttplug, and be nervous of my punishment enough not to do it again. It must have been quite a site -- bent over with a huge plug inflated in my ass, vibrating on high, pump in my mouth begging and pleading for forgiveness and mercy!

Well, I thought that would be it, but it continued. She told me to remove the plug. But I wasn't allowed to deflate it, which was tough enough. But I also wasn't allowed to even pull it out with my hand. I was told to bend over, put my hands on my thighs, and push! (At this point, I asked to put a towel on the ground, and good thing I did. Once the plug finally came out, a bunch of shit came out too) Well, i tried a few times, and it wasn't coming out easily! To motivate me, she gave me until the count of 5, after which I would have to pump the plug again, and try again. Luckily, I popped it out on 5, but that was tough!

Once the plug was out, she had me jam my large buttplug in. I was told to put on a pair of panties with a maxi pad, and another pair over top, and pull each to a wedgie. I was to stay like this until later that evening!

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote