Thread: Fiction: Little Cindy
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
TheDare

Default Part 2

"Oh, shit," said two of the boys. "Damn," said another. Cindy squeaked in dismay and pretended to struggle for a moment; for a full three or four seconds she hung there, bare from her neck to her knees, sticking her bare pussy out with her thighs spread and her knees bent, in a shockingly lewd display.

The boys' eyes were wide, their mouths open, and they devoured the sight of her small, bare body with astonished smiles and small cries of appreciation. "Woo!" 'Look at that!" "Wow!"

She finally managed to crouch on the bars and pull her shorts up. "Sorry, boys," she simpered. "Didn't mean to do that."

"Do you see us complaining?" grinned Charles, and the other boys laughed.

Cindy smiled. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Yeah!" "You're beautiful!" "You're way hot!"

She climbed down from the bars, ignoring the fact that her top had fallen from her shoulder again. She stood in front of the eight grinning boys, posing prettily with one flat little breast bare to her hard nipple. "What do you want to do now?"

The boys looked at each other. "Let's go in the clubhouse," said Charles.

The boys all got up. Charles gestured invitingly at the gap in the boards of the cubby, and Cindy went in. The boys followed.

It was just a rough shelter, but there was a later of old linoleum flooring covering the bare ground. It was a little dusty, but mostly clean. The boys began to sit down, crosslegged, and Cindy followed suit. This time, she made sure her pussy stayed covered. She sensed that something interesting was about to happen.

Charles opened a metal box in a corner, removed something, then sat down opposite the little girl and showed her a deck of cards. "Do you know how to play poker?" he asked. The boys grinned.

"Sure," said Cindy. "Everybody knows that."

"Do you know how to play STRIP poker?" he persisted.

She looked at him doubtfully. "I only have two things on," she said.

He smiled. "We know," he said.

Cindy smirked again. "You all just want to see me in the nuddy," she said. "Without any clothes on." The boys just grinned at her.

She shrugged. "All right," she said, with a hint of a blush. "Let's 'ave a go."

Charles began to deal the cards. "Now the way we play," he said, "is when you lose everything, you keep making bets to try and get your clothes back. You take dares and stuff. Okay?"

Cindy nodded. This was going to be fun.

The boys scooted closer, looking at her bare legs and chest eagerly. Her breast was still bare.

The first hand ended with Ricky losing. He pulled off a sneaker and grinned. Cindy giggled and pointed. He had a hole in his sock, and his big toe was sticking out bare. He laughed and wiggled it at her.

Charles got up and put the sneaker in the metal box. From the raised eyebrows and open mouths, Cindy knew that this was something new; but she said nothing.

Her pussy was dripping-wet.

The second hand had another boy losing a shoe, and then another; then Ricky lost his other sneaker. The boys were all staring at her, no matter who lost. They all knew what was coming, and so did Cindy.

Finally, on the fifth hand, Cindy lost. She was growing impatient, and had thrown away two aces on the draw.

She looked around at the boys, pretending shyness - and pulled off her top.

No one spoke, but the tension in the little shack was palpable. Cindy handed her top to Charles, who put it in the box. She sat there topless in front of them all - and defiantly stuck out her bare little chest as they stared. "It's nothing," she said. "I don't have any tits yet anyway."

"You still look really pretty," said James quietly.

Cindy actually blushed. "Thank you," she whispered.

Three hands later, it happened. The boys were all still fully dressed; several of them had lost one or both shoes, and Ricky had lost one sock. That was all. Charles had lost nothing.

Cindy threw away three queens, and lost with jack-high nothing. She stood up in front of all the boys, trembling a bit. She hooked her thumbs in the loose waistband of her shorts, her only garment - they watched her avidly, staring with wide, excited eyes -

Eleven-year-old Cindy stood in front of eight boys she hardly knew, all of them older than she, on the point of pulling down her shorts and going naked. She looked around at them with wide eyes, biting her lip in apprehension. She looked scared. She wasn't.

She was thrilled. This was her dream, to show off bare-pussy in front of a group of strange boys and give them aching hard-ons. She was eager to exhibit herself for their excitement.

"Well?" said one of the boys. Cindy took a breath and yanked her shorts all the way down, stepped out of them, and threw them to Charles. She stood there holding her little hands over her hairless pussy as he put the last of her clothes in the metal box. The pretty little Aussie girl was stark naked in front of them all, and she loved it.

"What happens now?" she asked in a quivery little-girl voice.

"We play some more," said Charles. "We dare you to do stuff. If you win, you get some of your clothes back. If you lose, you have to do it."

"Okay." Cindy sat down in the circle again, naked, one small hand over her pussy. The boys were all staring - and sweating.

So was Cindy. It was a hot day, and she was gleaming as if oiled.

Charles began dealing. "If you lose, you have to go outside and climb all over the monkeybars just like you are."

"Okay." Cindy threw away two Jacks, and lost. She started to get up.

"Wait. Let's play a few more," said Charles. She sat down again. She noticed that her pussy was leaving a wet spot on the floor.

James said, "You have to pee off the top of the bars all the way to the ground, facing us with your legs wide apart and your pussy sticking out."

"Okay." She lost again, and Charles, curious, turned over the three cards she had thrown away.

They were all Aces. Cindy blushed and giggled as the boys looked at each other, smiling.

"How about we forget the game and you just do what we say?" asked Charles, grinning. "If you don't, you don't get your clothes back."

"Good onya!" she chirped, and stood up. "What do you want me to do?"

Ricky, the youngest of the boys but still older than Cindy, spoke up. "Show off your pussy," he said. "Let us all get a real good look at it for a real long time."

"Okay!" she said again, and began to lean back and open her bare legs.

"Outside," said James. Cindy shivered - and nodded.

The boys went out the door, and Cindy came last, looking around cautiously. Barefoot and bare naked, she finally crept out of the cubby, thrilled at the thought that she was leaving all her covering in a box inside. She had never felt so exposed and bare.

She climbed up on the monkeybars again, and turned around to face the goggling boys - and gripped a bar above her head, spread her bare little feet wide, then slowly dropped into a deep squat and opened her bare thighs as wide as she could, swinging forward to expose her hairless little crotch as openly as possible.

There was an intake of breath among the boys, and as one, they stared at Cindy's chubby, bald little pubic mound and her pink, flaring pussy lips. She thrust her baby cunt forward as blatantly as she could manage; she wanted them all to see everything she had, and they did. "Look - you can even see her asshole," whispered Ricky.

Cindy giggled and tried to show it off even more, waving her bare little ass and pussy in their faces. "I'll stay like this as long as you want me to," she said with a naughty smile.

"What do you have on, Cindy?" asked Lee, rubbing his fly and grinning.

She giggled. "Nothing!" she squealed. "I'm naked in front of you all - and I have to do whatever you say! I'm your naked toy!"

"Hold it open!" barked James. His face was red and he looked a little wild-eyed. Cindy balanced on the bar, hooked an arm around an upright one, then reached down and peeled her gleaming pussy lips back with both little hands. She closed her eyes and turned her head shyly and said, "Look at my bare little cunny, boys - it's all wet and sloppy - "

And, as they all stared directly into her open hole and at her exposed inner pussy walls, she began to squeeze and squelch her pussy muscles in front of them.

"Oh, Jesus," said Billy. "Look at that."

"She's fuckin' squeezin' it," said Lee. His voice sounded strained.

Cindy giggled and winked at them. "Like it?"

"Turn around and stick out your ass," said Charles.

She did, holding her fat little asscheeks apart obscenely and looking back at them over her shoulder with a smug smirk.

Then she whirled and climbed to the top, bare as a baby, and did the Chinese splits on top of the bars. Her pretty bare legs were horizontal, splitting her naked young crotch wide open. Her pink pussy gaped at them, hanging open before all their eyes. Cindy tugged at her pink nipples and squealed, "Ooo, I'm so BARE! Look at me, boys!"

They were staring so hard their eyes were bugging out. Cindy was having the time of her life. "Watch this," she simpered, and slipped a pretty middle finger up her pussy and began to slide it in and out. "Ooo, that feels so good...." Her pretty toes curled up and clenched tight as she slid her finger over her bare, swollen little clit.

"Shit, she's fingerfuckin' herself right in front of us," grunted Lee. He wiped his glasses and squeezed his crotch.

Cindy giggled as she masturbated in front of them. "I know a secret," she trilled.

"What?" said two or three of them together.

"I know what you're all going to do when you get home today," she sang, working her little finger in her wet little hole as they stared.

"What?" they asked again, suspiciously.

Cindy giggled again. "You're all going to get out your dongers and pull on them and try to remember what I looked like doing THIS without any clothes on," she squealed - and she leaned back and stretched her pink little hole wide, licking her lips and smiling lewdly.

The boys stared and licked their own lips. A few of them nodded.

"Why don't you do it now?" Cindy asked sweetly. "You don't have to wait. Wank to me now! I'll do anything you want me to..."

The boys looked at each other, grinned, and began to unbuckle and unzip their pants.

And naked little Cindy fingered her pussy excitedly. This was turning out to be even more fun than she'd hoped....

"Why don't you come up one at a time and get a really close look?" asked Cindy in an excited tone. "Look, I'll get down here...." The naked little girl climbed lower on the monkeybars, then hooked her bare legs around the bars so her pretty thighs were spread wide at eye level for her audience.

Charles went first. He stood between Cindy's bare little feet and examined her bare, wet little pussy from a foot away - pulling at his bare cock the whole time. She looked up at him shyly and turned and twisted and lifted her ass toward him to show herself off.

Charles finally moved out of the way, and his friend James took his place, staring at Cindy's bare pink cunt through his thick glasses and breathing hard as he jacked off to the naked cutie's innocently lewd display.

After James came Lee, then David, then Billy and the others, till little Ricky went last. Cindy felt like a bare-pussy princess as the boys took their turns worshiping her cute bare vagina and stroking their stiff dicks. She felt naughty and naked and beautiful.

Charles stepped in to take another turn, and to her surprise, he took her bare little ass in both his hands and lifted her crotch to his face. This was the first time any of them had touched her.

He looked at her pussy from inches away - and took a deep sniff. "Your pussy smells good, Cindy," he said, looking in her eyes. "You smell hot and wet."

"I am hot and wet," she said with a twinkle. She pulled her thighs up and farther apart, offering her pussy to him as he lifted her higher.

Charles reached up and stroked her flat little chest, playing with her hard little nipples for a moment. Cindy shivered and giggled. "I like that," she whispered.

He smiled and caressed her chubby little bare ass - and then stroked her bare little pussy-mound. He ran a finger down her sweet wet pussy lips, and she gave a little shudder and squeaked, "Ooo!"

He bent down and took another deep sniff, then made room for Jimmy again.

James pawed uncertainly at her bare chest, then stroked the insides of her bare thighs - which made her twist and coo with pleasure. He sniffed her wet pussy, too, over and over, and she lifted it to his face, too, as he jacked off and smelled her warm, wet little hole.

All the others took their turns. Cindy hung there on the monkeybars, bare naked and wide open, as the boys felt her bare skin and jacked off to her and smelled her juicy young cunt. She was in Heaven, stripped to her asshole without a hope of any clothes and showing off up close to boys she hardly knew. She posed and twisted and humped her bare pelvis sensuously, enjoying every hot second of their attention, watching the other boys watching her and jacking off as she gave herself to the one closest. She was dripping-wet, and all the boys could see it and knew exactly what it meant.

She had heard Charles whisper to James that on his next turn, he was going to taste her pussy; and she was impatient as Ricky stared at and smelled her bald baby crotch and pulled at his hard young dick. Finally, it was time for Charles's turn again.

It made Cindy hot to know they were taking turns with her. She opened her little legs more widely yet, closing her eyes and offering her bare, wet pussy to Charles - in fact, her whole eleven-year-old body, naked and vulnerable and wide open. She whispered, "Do anything you want with me. I'm just a cock-toy. I want to make you shoot, any way you want to. I'm naked so you can wank and shoot to me and make your donger feel good. I'll do anything..."

Charles began to lick her pussy, and she forgot about the watching boys. She held her pussy open and whimpered as he ate her, lapping at her swollen little clit and sucking at her fat little lips. He dug his insistent tongue into her quivering hole and made her cry out and cry at the intensity of her orgasms.

Then Jimmy took over. Where Charles liked to lick out Cindy's tender opening, Jimmy had a thing for sucking her bare, unprotected clit. Cindy was crying and creaming all over his mouth in front of them all, the whole time he had her.

They took turns licking out her bare, pink little hole and sucking her cum-button and slurping up her juices for more than two hours, changing places as their mouths got tired so she always had a fresh, eager, and busy young tongue on her bare baby clit.

Cindy orgasmed in front of them, over and over, and they enjoyed watching the cute eleven-year-old nudie get her naked little rocks off in front of them, outdoors and in public without a stitch of clothes on. They enjoyed masturbating to her squeals and whimpers as she shivered and jerked naked in front of them all, holding her hairless, swollen little pussy open and begging for more....

---

They finally had Cindy climb down from the monkeybars. The naked little girl stood there shakily, looking at them bleary-eyed. "Wh-what do you want me to do now?" she quavered.

"We tasted you. Why don't you taste us?" asked Charles with a grin. He held out his stiff, dripping dick. Cindy looked down at it, smiled, and knelt at his feet.

As the other boys watched in delighted astonishment, Cindy licked the foam and pre-cum from Charles's bare dickhead - and she looked at them watching, and smiled and winked as she did it.

The pretty child made a nasty show of it - kissing and licking up and down Charles's shaft, slurping on it, licking his balls and dragging her tongue up the length of it underneath, smiling and blowing kisses at the other boys the whole time. She finally took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it - and rolled her big eyes in ecstasy at the other boys and winked again as Charles groaned.

Cindy sucked Charles's dick with relish, enjoying the intimate feel of his dickhead on her tongue and the taste of his salty pre-cum in her mouth. She knew how it made him feel when she worked her little mouth on the flaring red rim of his head, and she slurped and slid her wet mouth on it sensuously. Spit and cock-fluid drooled from her mouth - and she let it hang, knowing how nasty and obscene it looked.

She looked at the other boys and posed with Charles's sloppy dick on her tongue, and smiled. They were jacking off to her again.

The pretty, nude preteen continued to suck and lick at Charles's bare cock and smile at the boys. - till David said, "Hey! When is it MY turn?"

Cindy giggled and kept her place as Charles moved back, and David came up and stuck out his hard cock, right in her face. She looked up at him and smiled lewdly - and put it in her mouth and sucked.

Then she stopped for a second and looked at the staring boys. "I'll suck ALL of your doodles, boys," she said with a wet, dripping grin. "I want to make them feel GOOD!" Then she licked her own drool from David's quivering bone and went back to work on it.

Naked little Cindy sucked and licked and slurped on their bare cocks for more than two hours. When one of them spurted - James was the first - she giggled and made a show of catching his squirting, dribbling wad in her mouth, on her lips, on her cheeks and chin and face, of pumping his cock with her pretty little hand and letting the stringy cum drip and swing to her flat, bare chest, and of slurping up his cum from his still-dripping dick, as the other boys watched and wanked.

She looked at them and smiled and giggled and flirted as the sperm spurted on her tongue and into her open mouth, licking it up and wearing it on her cute face. The boys were moaning and jacking, and for almost twenty minutes, one after another shot in her face and in her mouth as Cindy showed off. When one finished, another came up with his face pinched and red from holding it back, and stuck out his cock and began to spurt as Cindy took it in her soft, sperm-sticky hand and pumped his load into her sucking, slurping, smiling young mouth.

When they paused, Cindy posed obscenely, licking her cummy lips and fingering her bare, bald pussy, egging them on in her sweet little-girl voice: "Keep wanking to me, boys! I want more cum! I'm a naked little cock-toy and I want to make you shoot all day long! I'll do anything!" and before long they would be coming in for another round.

Cindy came herself in front of them, over and over; sometimes looking up at them desperately as two or three boys shot in her face at once, sometimes when she was posing and masturbating for them between rounds. She squealed and shivered and stuck out her pussy and made as big a show of cumming as she did of catching their wads.

Cindy's pretty face was dripping with their thick blobs and strings, their cum coating it from her eyes downward and dangling from her chin and cheeks, dripping and running down her naked young body to her bare, red little pussy. And still she fingered herself and licked her lips and opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue for more.