View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #33
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part is here. Sorry for the long delay

Part 5

All i could think when rachel whipped out her monster was crap! crap, crap, crap! I was hoping for an easy ride but i knew it wouldn't be. We'd all agreed the last person would have to take it rough

Rachel bent me over the bed and whipped out her strapon. I looked around the room. It was a very plain hotel room, a double bed in the middle with a small dressing table and tv in the corner. The en-suite looked really small as well with just a shower sink and toilet. The hotel had an old fashioned look about it and a bit dull. Rachel cuffed my legs to the bedpost as i waited for the inevitable. My mind wandered to the week ahead though. When it came to no limits slavery it meant no limits. It would be a difficult time.

As i continued to daydream it took my by complete surprise. Rachel rammed the strapon into my unprepared ass. I let out a small scream but it was quickly stifled as a ball gag was forced into my mouth. I hadn't expected the forcefulness of it, the way it had cought me unexpecting. She forced the full 10 inch cock into my ass and began to pound away. Time after time the strapon moved, in, out, in, out. She removed it with a soft pop but immediately forced it back the full length. The pain was overwhelming the pleasure but i was so horny. I reached my hand towards my crotch but it was slapped away. 'No pleasure for you bitch. I moved my hand back in front of me as Rachel spanked my ass in punishment.

She grabbed hold of my head and pulled back as she continued to pound my agonizing hole. I wanted to sccream but it only souned like a muffled moan through the gag. I lost track of the time it had gone on for but she finally stopped. She uncuffed my legs but left my hands. I wanted it to be over but i knew that She wasn't done yet. We'd agreed before that the last person to be eliminated had to have it rough. Rachel went to lie down on the bed and pulled me towards the strapon. She removed the gag and shoved the strapon down my throat with me gagging on it. The taste of my own ass was horrible but i tried not to protest. I could feel the tears running down my cheek as i gagged on the plastic cock.

She finally let my head up but she still wasn't finished. She took my strapon i'd worn earlier and pushed that into my mouth as she pulled me towards her. I straddled the cock in a cowgirl position and continued to ride her. At least this time i had some control. Eventually she told me to get off. She removed her strapon and strapped it onto my face and ordered me to lie down. She straddled my face and started to work it in her pussy. It wasn't long before i felt her juices flowing over my face as she ferociously orgasmed.

Finally we were finished but then the realisation hit. She had me as a slave for a week, and as we headed back to our house together i knew that this week was going to be alot worse. As we entered everyone was there. We walked in together, and there was a round of applause. They waited anxiously to discover who had won before I raised Rachel's arm in triumph and she took her bow and the honour that came with it. Everyone congratulated her and sympathised with me. Rachel then revealed the twist we'd agreed. Me and Lisa were her slaves for a full week. The group burst out laughing and begged her to let them help her but she remained in secrecy about the week to come

I found Lisa and started talking to her about the week to come. We knew we'd been beaten fair and square and I was just glad that it was my best friend going through it with me. She seemed just as nervous but i knew she would help me get through it. 'How are you feeling she asked'

'Not too bad, a little nervous but I trust Rach and I know i'll have you to help get me through it' I gave her a smile

We both looked over to rach, before she looked at me and returned the smile. 'always' she answered and the next moment will be with me forever, passionately and for the first time not as part of a bet, we kissed
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote