View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #10
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskwa View Post
Likes: Humiliation, feet, socks, TOE SOCKS!, underwear, tape, glue, pee, bladder, wedgies
Limits: Public, pain, social suicide, too gross
Messy?: As long as its not too messy.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: In nothing but a one piece swimsuit at 2 AM outside wondering the streets. It was fun. :P
Sexual orientation?: Straight. Or bi-curios. Haven't decided. XD
Preffrence for dice dares?: Uhhh, no preferences I guess?
How long do you want the dare to last?: Anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Or days, depending on what kind of dare.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live with others, but I often have the house to myself.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I got some rainbow toe socks! And some pink duct tape flips flops I made a while ago. XD And glue and duct tape, the usual supplies.

Your likes are sort of vague, but I hope I can give you a date you'll enjoy. First off put on some long socks, toe socks will work then take a couple I egs and crack them inside, make sure you have an equal amount of eggs in each foot, you pick the amount in each but the more you do the simpler the following dares will become. Now take some duct tape and tape the opening of your socks together with your legs. Get it tight. Now go walk for about a mile in hit your socks. Yes, nothing else.
When you arrive back is when the fun starts.

If you put one egg inside of your feet lean over your bead and spank yourself, take your full name the amount of letters times two is te amount each eass crack will be applied. Now put on your tightest pair of underwear, wedgie yourself. After all this take of the socks and put the egg in your mouth and eat it.

If you put two in your socks stick a dirty pair of underwear on your face, edge yourself and then spanky ourself with the procedure above^.

If you use three or more eggs untape the socks get your hands covered in the egg and jack off using egg as lube.

Enjoy!

-Note: Please, please don't tell me it's in my signature. Whn I quote you it dosent show up, just tell me in the post your likes and limits. I'm giving you a dare so please respect that.
Also, I would love to hear how all dares go!

Slugger<3