View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #171
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default I'll Cry If I Want To

I asked, "That's when you decided to rescue me?"

"Yes, when those two fishy guys..."

"A pudgy one and one with a scraggy face?"

"Yes! How do you know? I would not have thought that you were able to discern individual faces in the crowd..."

"I didn't... but go on..."

"OK..." Justin shrugged. "It was when those two guys got up immediately after your orgasm and proclaimed there were still unused orifices on your body, and that they'd like to take care of them..."

It was a strong sense of déjà vu. I was in the same taxi as before, snuggled against him on the back seat, barely covered by his jacket. He absently played with my hair. In the rearview mirror the driver's eyes were focused on me. He seemed to find plenty to look at.

His intrusive stare reminded me that it had been too long since I had last taken a selfie. I looked around, wondering where I had left my mobile and discovered that I was sitting on it. When he was sending me out to the rain, Justin had left my coat and thus my phone in the car. Fortunately, I had not lost all of my belongings! I wriggled out of his jacket, fished the phone out of the coat pocket, sat cheek to cheek with him, held the camera high over our heads and smiled cheesily. The sudden flash blinded my eyes and left dark afterimages on my retina. Justin was baffled. I took his hand and placed it on my tits. He had the presence of mind to twist my nipples. I kissed him and took more pictures.

I was dead tired and crazily pumped at the same time. I leaned back, spread my legs, took a close-up of my still overflowing pussy and blurted, "The BF - you know the BF, don't you? Oh sure, you know him, you have met him at that restaurant, when I lost my phone... isn't it funny that I was naked because of him when we first met? Never mind, what I wanted to say is that he expects me to upload nude pictures of me all the time and wherever I am, he puts them on that dreaded website of his, you know the site, I'm sure you are one of those paying clients who look at me being naked all day jerking off. And Ben, you know Ben, no? He's an online friend. He's a jerk too, but a nice one, I love him... He wants lewd pictures of me as well... Lots of pictures. Can't you take some pictures of me? In public places? Naked? In the hotel? In the lobby, in the elevator... They'd want more than just selfies..."

Justin grinned and put a finger to my lips. "Shut up, dear, we have to get out of the car. We are at the hotel."

The driver opened the door, Justin helped me with the coat and we entered the lobby in a tight embrace. The receptionist greeted us as Mr. and Mrs. Bernau, told us that the Media Harbour Hotel Düsseldorf was happy to have us as their guests, asked if there was something he could do for us, added that our luggage was already in our room and fell silent, a friendly smile on his face.

I wondered how this could be. Had the driver registered our room? Had he brought our luggage, during dinner? Or better - had he brought Justin's luggage, as I had none?

Before I could ask, Justin pulled me away from the receptionist's desk, whispered that it was ok for my coat not to be buttoned up, but that the receptionist had seen enough of my charms and that we were lucky that it was late and there were only a few people around. This made me giddy. I thrust my phone into Justin's hand, let the coat slip from my shoulders, assumed a sexy pose and asked him to take pictures. He tried to pull me away, but realized that I would not move until I got my will, so he obliged. When I was satisfied, I hugged him, breathing in his scent. He smelled like the PINK FLAMINGO and a long day, stale and musty, with some memories of Japanese food, a note of sweat and a long ago vaporized aftershave. Nothing to get wild about, but something to feel at home with.

I could not remember going there, but suddenly we stood in front of the elevator. Justin pressed the button and the doors slid open, revealing an unearthly hall of mirrors, shimmering in all shades of gold. He made an inviting hand gesture, I entered and he followed. The entire elevator was covered in shiny brass tiles. In their broken images I could steal a furtive glance at his face and caught him looking at me. Our eyes met and I was struck by how tired and sad he appeared. In one fell swoop, I realized with shocking clarity that he must be in love with me. But why had he treated me the way he did? Why had he used me? In one shrug I slipped off the coat and confronted him in the nude, unclad, starkers, au naturel and in the buff....

He shoved me against the wall. His face close to mine, he hissed, "Sekou, did he cum in your womb? Are you full of his sperm?" Suddenly tired I closed my eyes and leaned back. My groin thrust forward and I felt Justin's cock, perky and unnaturally stiff. He noticed and stepped back. Before I even realized what was happening, he had buried two of his fingers deep inside my cunt, his thumb resting on my clit. After a few strokes, just enough to make me moan, he took his fingers out and without any warning pushed them deep into my mouth, the same way he had treated my cunt seconds before. I closed my eyes and sucked. The salty bitterness of sperm washed around my taste buds. "This what you want, Justin? My pussy full of cum? It is full of cum! Full of Sekou's and the Sensei's. It feels like cum, it tastes like cum - it is cum!"

He did not reply. Dreamily he reinserted his fingers in my pussy, stayed in there for a long time, caressing my G-spot, but when I neared an edge and started to shiver, he left me out in the cold, withdrew his fingers, looked at them, held them under his nose and sniffed. He licked over his fingertips, tasted the moist goo, stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. Then he shook his head, smiled a lopsided smile, grabbed my phone, got down on his knees and took close-ups of my wide open cunt, juices dripping out, running down my thighs. I used both hands to spread my pussy lips for him, showcased my chafed fuck hole, tainted by the spunk of two lovers. He let his breath out in a deep, heavy sigh, the elevator came to a jerking halt and the doors slid open. A young guy in a suit waited for us. Justin looked up and froze in astonishment. The guy grinned and entered. The door closed. Justin got up, grabbed my arm and, turning me towards the guy, uttered, "Do you want to fuck her? You could be her sloppy third! Just do it, fill her up, right now, she needs it..."

I was flabbergasted, but the guy didn't mind. He backed me up against the wall, pressed his thigh against my sex, grabbed my wrists, held my arms above my head, brushed a strand of hair from my face and lifted my chin until our eyes met. Smiling, he waited for me to close my eyes. Then, and only then, did he brush his lips against mine.

I knew better than to break his kiss, I knew my role. His tongue in my throat, I opened his trousers, got his dick out, didn't bother with a condom, impaled my pussy on his cock and marveled at the way his curved tool filled my cunt. He took hold of my hips and stroked into me. I moaned dutifully.

He fucked me hard, not with finesse, but with energy, and he came fast, as young guys often do. I felt his cock throb against my womb, shooting a considerable load into my already overflown cavities. My knees shook and I slumped onto Justin, heard the door open and Justin yelling at him to get off and get out. I let him go, but not without zipping him up, giving him a quick peck on the lips and telling him that he was a real operator with the ladies. And he was. He had not hesitated. He had fucked me without a condom. He had forced me to take his load. He had amazed me with his eagerness to cum into a girl that had already been fucked by two other guys. That I could evoke such a reaction was fucking great. I owed him. It was such a turn on!
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: