Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #166
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default It's My Party

Chaos broke loose. Within seconds Sekou peeled off his clothes, slipped into sweats, a loose tank top and a camo jacket and disappeared. The girl donned a tiny pair of lacy panties that fit snugly across her hips, undid her leather collar, fastened it around my neck, insisted that I stay naked and took me back to the club.

We arrived just in time to see the lights go down and stood in pitch-black darkness. Unflinching, the girl dragged me across the floor, fought her way through a tight sea of incessant noise and pushed aside whoever was in our way. I stumbled, bumped into people, collided with itchy fabrics and naked skin, elbowed a girl that smelled of ripe mango, tripped up on her heels and fell forward into dresses and pants and shoes that stepped aside to make room.

Sweaty hands helped me up. With an earsplitting noise from the sound system, two spotlights hit the stage and illuminated a solitary figure - Sekou, on his knees, head bowed, arms hanging down, all tension gone from his muscles.

The sound settled into a bass heavy hip hop groove. Twitching, jiggling and rocking in sync with the beat, Sekou started an arcane dance, as if not aware of the tall woman lurking in the shadows behind him. A gruff voice started to sing:

"I got a bad reputation
A walking-round-mad reputation..."

Still on his knees, Sekou mimed to the canned vocals as if he would utter the fragmented stream of words himself, rapping some, crooning others. The tall woman came out of the darkness slipped the jacket from his shoulders and clutched it to her breasts.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"Do you know what I first said?
What did you think when we first met?"[/COLOR]

Sekou got up, pushed her away, pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it carelessly to the floor. The tall woman picked it up, acknowledging that he was in charge. His muscles perfectly toned under the dark skin glittered from sweat. The onlooker's expectant chatter swelled up. I thought about how wonderful his cock had felt in my mouth and was eager for more.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"I gave you something to drink girl
I fucked you hard on the sink girl..."[/COLOR]

Right on cue, three huge video screens lit up and flashed close-ups of white pussies being fucked by black cock. The tall woman, still clutching Sekou's clothes, went on her knees, but he mocked her and eluded her intrusive hands as a matador would elude a bull's horn. The redhead's hand stole between my legs. She knew exactly where to touch. My blown away turned on and badly tortured mind filled with visions of me being double-teamed by two guys, on the brink of an orgasm but too strung out to be able to cum.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"You know I ain't gonna say shit
I'll pump my spunk in your cunt slit..."[/COLOR]

Sekou paced the stage in just his pants, his cock stiff and erect. He eschewed the tall woman who followed him on her knees, teased the onlookers by slowly pulling his sweats down, stopped just in time to prevent his cock from springing free. The spotlights went blue and he turned around and spread his arms and the light emanating from the screens painted romantically colorful edges around his silhouette. Being psyched up and overexcited, delirious for Sekou's cock, my whole body opened to the girl's caress. I longed for sexual healing.

The tall woman went completely electric and skidded to a dramatic finish. She slid across the stage on her knees with her hands stretched out in front of her and, just as the music ended, pulled down his pants. He nonchalantly stepped out of them and stood there completely naked, his hands in the air, his cock bigger than life. He faced the greedy crowd, immersed in their clapping and yelling.

On the screens, a naked girl sat on top of a white haired guy spread out on a big brass bed and fucked him relentlessly. Her boobs bounced up and down while she moved her mouth to the pre-recorded female voice that had taken over singing duties.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And when I'm with my man - I think of you"[/COLOR]

The white haired guy was asleep on the bed, completely spent. The girl got up, walked over to a big window overlooking a big city and sang.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And when I wake up late - I long for you"[/COLOR]

Standing in front of the window, she stretched her arms, spread her legs, pressed her body against the cool glass and kissed her mirror image. Still facing the audience, Sekou mimed her pose.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And all I want to do - is having sex with you"[/COLOR]

Standing beside Sekou, the tall woman lit a cigarette. The smoke curled upwards, perfectly lit against the backdrop of the dark stage. In her hand she held a microphone, switched it on and pretended to sing the last line.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And if you want him, uhh - he's waiting here for you" [/COLOR]

The club exploded. The tall woman waited patiently until the uproar ended, then asked the crowd, "Is there a girl adventurous enough to fuck him?"

Before I could think the redhead pushed me forward. I stumbled on stage wearing heels and a collar and nothing else, my cheeks blushing, my nipples hard, my juices running down my thighs.

Sekou smiled and lay down on a white cube that had magically appeared on stage. All lights went out, only he remained brightly lit. He waited for me on his back, his legs spread towards the audience, his huge cock prominently presented. Out of my mind, I crawled onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I pressed my face against his chest. His body heat swept over my naked skin. My tongue snaked into his mouth. He met my passion with his own, and we started to fuck.

Looking away from the audience, I could only hear the crowd's reaction - and they went quiet. I looked up and saw that close-up cameras all around me projected my depraved and demeaned face onto the huge screens at the back of the stage, giving the audience every nuance of my facial expression - and a whole myriad of other emotions too. It blew my mind...

I can't remember how long I rode Sekou, only that the deep sensations inside me trebled as his balls pumped me full of his cum. Hot fluid pulsed into my womb and my world went white. My feet clenched, my arms shook and I screamed all around his endlessly cumming cock. Warmth laced up my belly and chest and neck and dripped down onto the floor. And then I came too.

It was too much. It was destroying me. After a few moments of thinking "Please don't stop!" - moments that felt like minutes - he pulled out and I felt empty and sad. Empty because his cock was no longer in me. Sad because the romp was all over...

I stumbled off stage, dazed, blinded by the lights, unable to notice anything around me; but then there was Justin: He hugged me, kissed me, put his jacket around my shoulder, took me by the hand and led me outside, to some distant, safe and far-away place.....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: