Thread: Dare: Person Above Wedgie Dare
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #419
sweetart

You must insert at least 10 ice cubes. If you're a girl, you may split the number up between your two holes (if you're a guy, then sorry. deal with it)

Now wedgie your underwear to keep the ice in. once the ice melts, leaks, and soaks the undies, pull the wedgie up in the front and back until it's painful. Now you get a chioce. You either:

A.) call a friend. THEY MUST ANSWER. Once the call ends, you may un-wedgie yourself.

B.) watch an hour-long telivision program. Once the program ends, you may un-wedgie yourself.

Whether you did A or B, you must now take your underwear off and go commando until you get home from work/school tomorrow.

Limits: pee/poop, food insertion/food play, family, too public, full nudity without closed doors or shut windows, & no access to buttplugs/vibes/dildos. (sorry)

PM me with dares. Be Creative! Turn me on. Make me wet. (owned) and no, I do not have msn or aim! I have email, that is all.

Thanks guys! xoxo Sweetart
sweetart is offline   Reply With Quote