Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House 2
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:47 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 72

CHAPTER 72

THE PRESENT DAY

In the master bedroom of the house, Megan offered each of the five girls one of the silver rings. “Put these on,” she said to them, “On your pinkie fingers.”

As the girls took one ring each, Megan saw the look of disappointment on the faces of the two boys.

“I told you,” she said to the boys, “You’ve got a special treat coming.”

The five girls put the rings on their fingers, each was a perfect fit, despite their differing finger sizes; the rings seemed to mould themselves to the fingers they were encasing.

As soon as all the girls had the rings on, Megan ordered them to stand alongside one wall of the bedroom. “Stay there until I tell you to move,” she added.

The girls obeyed without question.

Megan turned to face the two boys who were still sitting on the bed. “now, boys,” she said, “You get your treat.”

The boys stared open-mouthed as Megan unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off, exposing her naked body.

“You’ve never seen one before have you?” she said to them. She glanced down at the boys’ crotches and, despite their ages, they both had tents pitched in their jeans.

The boys could not take their eyes off Megan’s body, and Megan posed seductively to give them the best view possible.

“What would you like to do?” she asked the boys.

Josh glanced across at the girls.

“Don’t worry about them,” Megan said, recapturing Josh’s attention, “They won’t bother us.”

“Can I...” Adam almost choked on the words, “Can I... touch?”

“Of course,” Megan said. She sat on the edge of the bed. “Help yourself.”

The two boys reached out to touch Megan’s body.

Josh touched her shoulder and stroked her upper arm; Adam was a bit more adventurous and his fingertips made contact with her breast.

Megan just sat there and allowed them to explore their first naked female body. As she was mauled and prodded by the boys, she looked over at the girls. They were staring in her direction but all five of them had almost blank looks as if they were not seeing the events in front of them.

Eventually, Megan took the lead and she touched Josh’s crotch. “I think you’re ready,” she said to the elder of the two boys. “Yes,” she said, with a slight squeeze. “You’re ready.”

Megan stood up and turned to the five girls. “Girls,” she said, “I’m going to fuck Josh and then Adam. While we’re doing that, I want you all to strip off completely and put on your school uniforms. All of you. No underwear, just the uniforms. Understood?”

All five girls nodded and began to follow Megan’s instructions.

“Okay, Josh,” she said, “Strip off and you can be first. Adam, watch the girls while I service Josh. You can have me afterwards.”

Megan helped Josh to remove his jeans and boxers, while Adam was transfixed by the girls’ stripping.

“Can I have Hannah?” Adam asked.

“No,” Megan said sharply, “The girls remain virgins. You watch them, that’s all.”

Adam swallowed and nodded.

Megan laid Josh back on the bed and took his small but erect cock in her hand. She wondered if he’d give her any pleasure. She doubted that he would but this wasn’t for her pleasure, it was for the boys. She straddled Josh and lowered herself down onto the erection.

There was no sensation at all. She tried to get him more aroused by wriggling herself from side to side but as soon as she began, she felt a small squirt inside her and she knew he had come.

Megan lifted herself from Josh’s cock and knelt beside him. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked him.

Josh just nodded.

“Adam?” Megan said.

Adam was watching the girls putting on their uniforms.

“Adam?” Megan said again, louder, “Do you still want to fuck me?”

Adam nodded and unfastened his jeans.

Megan was about to complete the first part of her task. Edward would be pleased with her. She fucked Adam and, as with Josh, she got no sense of satisfaction from it but felt him come inside her.

It was then that the wardrobe door opened and Edward stepped out of it. “Well done, Megan,” he said. “Did both boys ejaculate?”

Megan nodded.

Adam and Josh stared at him. “Who’s that?”

“A friend of mine,” Megan said.

Edward approached the bed, took in the two boys and then turned his attention to the five uniform-clad girls. “Even more beautiful than I could have imagined,” he said, not taking his eyes off the girls. “Which three have you chosen?”

“Kay, Shannon and Abi,” Megan said.

“Step forward,” Edward said.

Kayleigh, Shannon and Abigail obeyed and took a step forward.

“Megan, take the boys and the other two girls down to my special place.” Edward’s eyes focussed first on Kayleigh, then on Shannon and Abigail. “I’m going to prepare my virgins.”

Megan put her dress and shoes back on. “Josh, Adam, come with me.” She turned to Hannah and Jade. “Hannah, Jade, you too.”

The girls had rings on their fingers so Megan knew they would obey.

“Where are we going?” Josh asked.

“To a special place,” Megan said.

“Will we see Hannah and Jade naked?” Adam asked.

Megan looked at Edward. He gave a curt nod.

“Yes,” Megan said to the boys, “You will.”

Josh and Adam got off the bed and went to put their clothes back on.

Edward stopped them with an open palm.

“No,” Megan said, “No clothes, boys. You won’t be needing them.” Megan reached under the bed and pulled something out. “Josh and Adam, hold out your hands.”

Josh and Adam did as they were asked.

Megan clipped a pair of handcuffs onto them, cuffing Josh’s left wrist and Adam’s right wrist together. “This is to keep you safe,” Megan said.

Josh and Adam exchanged glances with Megan but said nothing.

Megan led the two naked and handcuffed boys and the two uniformed girls through the open wardrobe, leaving Edward with the other three girls.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 01-07-2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: correction
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote