Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:47 AM   #116
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"Man Josh is taking off fast," Simon tells Adam as Josh dashes out the noisy dressing room with a quick wave of his hand at his teammates.

"Yeah I guess Emma has called him or something," Adam says barely looking up as he ties his shoelaces.

"You think so?" Simon replies.

Adam merely shrugs as he gets to his feet and starts to put his muddy and wet football kit back into his bag. The blonde isn't normally so distracted and distance but his mind is still reeling from his last Strip FIFA match. Having Josh beat him multiple times really has fired Adam up to get in some more FIFA play time in order to be better for when he next rematches Josh. The result of that is Adam spent most of his weekend getting in as many FIFA matches as he could and even now after playing actual football his mind has drifted to thinking about getting home, getting his PS4 on and having a few online matches to test his skills.

In Adam's defence all of his team mates were distracted at practice today too as the early October weather has been awful. The rain has been hammering down for much of the weekend turning the team's pitch into a mud bath and after wasting an hour trying to train in the impossible conditions the team came back to find that the dressing room showers weren't working. Decided distraction is the better part of valor the coach was out of the changing room almost as fast as Josh went leaving 18 angry and muddy teenagers all trying to make new plans for the night.

"So what are you plans for the rest of the night?" Simon asks as he uses his clean towel to wipe the mud off his face.

"I was just planning to play some FIFA you know," Adam says while zipping up his sports bag.

"Sounds good fancy coming over mine then and having a couple of games?" Simon asks.

"You got FIFA 16?" Adam asks and the large defender nods his head.

Adam struggles to hide a smile off his slightly muddy face, what better way to see if his training has worked than to play against the man who has already beaten him twice.

"Yeah ok man I guess I'll come round to yours after I've been home and had a shower," Adam says with a grin.

"Why bother? My place is only a few minutes away you can shower there if you like," Simon suggests.

"You sure? I'm all sweaty and muddy," Adam reminds him but Simon just laughs.

"So I am man, my shower will still look all nasty and muddy even if I use it so might as well let you use it too," Simon replies.

"Alright then just know when your mum yells at you for all the mud in your house you can't pass the blame onto me," Adam jokes.

Simon laughs, "No way man I won't I'll blame it on my little brother instead."

With both sweaty muddy team mates laughing Adam pulls his sports bag up onto his shoulders and waits for Simon to tidy up. Simon untidily dumps his messy kit into his bag and then after tapping his centre back partner Paul on the shoulder to remind him they are meeting up later in the week to finish off some coursework together takes off after Adam.

The rain has thankfully died down even though the sky is still a ominous dark grey and the wind is still keeping the temperature just above freezing. Adam and Simon move quickly down a side street towards Simon's house, both boys are feeling extra cold thanks to the lack of a shower after a messy and muddy training session. Simon is almost shivering as he finally gets to his front door and unlocks it letting himself and Adam in out of the cold.

The house is quiet and empty so as Adam takes his trainers off Simon moves into the living room and flicks the heating switch on the wall.

"There it won't take long for this place to warm up," Simon says with a smile as he walks back into the tiny hallway.

"Cool so I'll just hop in the shower first and you can load up FIFA and get it ready" Adam says as he starts to walk down the corridor.

"Whoa wait a second, who said you could use the shower first?" Simon asks.

Adam stops and shrugs his shoulders, "You did offer me your shower didn't you?"

"Yeah but not before me man come on this is my house," Simon replies sounding a little ticked off.

"What about guests first?" Adam teases, "I mean you don't want my muddy, sweaty body dripping all over your house do ya?"

"Yeah but I don't want all your mess clogging up my shower first either," Simon says with a raised voice.

"Man fuck you I offered to go home and shower there but you said no, you offered me yours so why can't I go first?" Adam asks.

Simon puts his hand over his face and takes a deep breath trying to contain his thoughts. An idea hits him so fast that big defender can't help but start grinning and that leaves Adam even more confused.

"What's up now? Why are you smiling," An upset and sweaty blonde asks.

"How about we play FIFA for it," Simon suggests and Adam raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"You mean winner gets in the shower first?" Adam replies and Simon nods in response.

"Yeah that sounds fair if you are cool with staying all sweaty in your room while I take a long, hot shower after beating you," Adam teases making Simon's smile drop.

"You do that and your naked pictures will end up all over the changing rooms before the next practice," Simon threatens and now it's Adam who is no longer smiling.

"Not cool dude you can't threaten me with shit like that," Adam complains as he turns around and reaches over for his coat.

Simon sees Adam grab his jacket and suddenly feels incredibly guilty, "Sorry man you're right, I can't do shit like that I'm sorry."

Adam smiles and lets go of his coat, "It's fine man guess things are a little more heated when training sucks and we both smell like shit."

"True it's why playing FIFA for the rights to shower will be fought way harder than any Strip FIFA game would be," Simon says laughing at his own joke.

"Then why don't we combine them?" Adam smirks, "Strip FIFA with the winner getting to shower first and the loser erm."

"The loser has to be filmed," Simon snaps in suddenly and Adam can't help but gasp.

"You serious?" The blonde asks and an excited looking Simon nods his head.

"I already have your camera with all those nudes on it why not add a little embarrassing video into the hard drive?" Simon says unable to hide his big smile.

"You know if I was the judgmental type I'd say you have a thing for seeing guys nude," Adam teases but Simon just laughs.

"I just know it's the best way to humiliate you," Simon quickly fires back and Adam can't deny that.

"Ok so it's a deal then, Strip FIFA with the winner getting to shower first then filming the loser's shower afterwards," Adam states recounting the rules so both he and Simon know what they are getting into.

"Great," Simon says with a smile as he starts to walk up towards his bedroom, "You know this is literally going to be the dirtiest Strip FIFA game ever played."

Both boys laugh and then Adam cuts in saying, "It also might be the most embarrassing Strip FIFA if you lose."

"No way man I'm 2 and 0 against you so it will be your muddy ass going into my shower last," Simon states confidently.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote