Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 08:04 AM   #114
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"Dude you cannot be serious right now," Adam exclaims staring at the tiny pair of bright red Speedo's in Josh's hand.

"Deadly serious," Josh smirks, "I had no idea you would even own something like this."

"I haven't worn them in forever," Adam explains, "My mum made me wear them when I used to have swimming lessons."

"Oh that's right," Josh says, "I forgot you couldn't swim for like the longest time."

"Till I was 14," A blushing Adam responds, "My mum said that I really needed to learn so she booked me into swim lessons at the leisure centre."

"And you wore these?" Josh questions holding up the small briefs on one finger.

"It's not like I cared how I looked," Adam bitterly responds, "I was only there to learn how to swim in the deep end without looking like a total bellend."

"I think you might have failed there," Josh teases looking at Adam and then at the tiny Speedos, "I just can't believe you wore something like these in public."

"It wasn't in public, it was those night time sessions so there weren't a massive number of people around," Adam answers.

"By that do you mean there were no girls from our school around to giggle at you," Josh cheekily replies.

"Not funny Josh anyway you can't make me wear them cause they aren't underwear and you said you were giving me three underwear ripping wedgies," Adam says trying to steer the conversation away from his embarrassing swimming lessons.

"They were in your underwear drawer," Josh counters.

"No fucking way Josh, spandex doesn't rip no matter how old they are you cannot wedgie me in them," Adam says firmly then blushes when he takes a mental step back from this scene and realizes he is naked on his bedroom floor while Josh wants him to wear an embarrassing pair of Speedos then wedgie him.

Josh just keeps smiling at him holding the old pair of swim trunks up in front of him, "Knock it off Josh this doesn't feel like revenge anymore," Adam complains.

"Ok tell you what instead of ripping them off how about I just give you a wedgie in them for 5 minutes then we will call your forfeit done?" Josh offers.

"Dude they are 6 years old I could barely get into my boxers from a few years ago what makes you think I will even fit in them?" Adam asks.

"Even better, if you can't even get them on then punishment is over I'll call it quits," Josh says much to Adam's surprise.

No matter what situation he has been in today Adam feels like all of Josh's choice had done is corner him into a winless situation.

"Ok fine give them here," Josh sighs getting to his feet deciding to stop stalling and just get this forfeit over with.

Josh throws Adam the tiny red swimming trunks and then turns away taking a seat down by Adam's desk. Holding the trunks in one hand Adam stares at them wondering just how the hell Josh expects him to be able to get these trunks on let alone take a wedgie in them. Carefully Adam steps into his Speedos and then starts to pull them up his legs and it does look like an impossible job to get the tiny red spandex up past his thighs. He would have been 14 the last time he woe them and as Adam slowly and delicately pulls the Speedos up his muscled legs he is surprised to find the spandex is much easier to pull up than his boxers.

The material is still quite stretchy and as a result Adam doesn't find any trouble in pulling the bright red trunks all the way up his thighs and over his crotch. Adam is almost proud of himself for still being able to fit in what must be kid's size swimming trunks then he gets go of the waistband. The second his hands are no longer holding his trunks Adam suddenly feels just how tight the Speedos are against his skin. Adam's skin is now like a mattress and the Speedo's are digging right into his flesh like a second skin.

"Oh fuck that's like a vice" Adam growls as both the waistband and leg holes of his trunks are pressing into his skin already digging grooves into his soft flesh.

Josh spins round on his chair when he hears Adam shouts and gasps in shock when he sees his best friend "Holy shit dude that looks painful."

Adam can only nod the ultra tight spandex is already extremely uncomfortable and it leaves Adam wondering if these trunks will actually rip. They feel tighter than his boxers did and Josh was able to rip them after only one pull. Adam then groans he is already in pain now how on earth will he able to deal with the agony of a Josh wedgie? On top of that he will have to endure 5 minutes of pain too.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh asks suddenly feeling guilty about making his best friend wear a pair of swimming trunks that look to be cutting into his skin like razor wire.

"Yeah hurry up and lets just get this over with" Adam growls and when Josh uneasily rocks from one foot to the other he shouts, "I fucking mean it Josh I lost, you earned this wedgie me now."

Feeling less guilty Josh steps forward and gets behind Adam when he suddenly gets an idea, "Hey why don't you lie down on the bed, that might make it hurt less."

Adam doesn't believe Josh but the quicker he starts the wedgie the quicker he can get out of this ultra tiny trunks. The blonde lies face down across his bed and Josh stands over him and when he looks down Josh is surprised to see the Speedos have already started to give Adam a wedgie. The red spandex has already started to push itself up Adam's ass giving him one hell of a natural wedgie making Josh chuckle to himself.

"Come on dude stop wasting time, you got 5 minutes," Adam moans knowing this is going to be the most painful experience of his life.

Josh takes a firm hold of the waistband of Adam's trunks and thinking back to all the days and nights he spend nervously worrying about Lindsey's reaction to his naked pictures Josh pulls on Adam's swimming trunks as hard as he can.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT," Adam instantly screams the second the tight spandex is pulled between his asscheeks.

His old swimming trunks have now been suddenly and violantly pulled up his ass so far that Adam looks like he is wearing a tiny spandex thong. The pain is unlike anything Adam was ready for and all he can do is scream into his bedsheets as Josh tightens his grip on his trunks and continue to pull of the wedgie. Josh is trying to give Adam the hardest wedgie he can by using every ounce of strength in his toned upper body.

"OH MY GOD OHHHHH FUCK JOSH THIS IS TORTURE, THIS FUCKING SUCKS," Adam screams again punching his bed trying to do anything to lessen the pain in his ass.

With Adam lying down Josh isn't wasting as much energy in pulling up as his arms are just pushing forward meaning he can really drag and stretch Adam's trunks all the way up his body. Adam starts kicking his legs feeling like his whole ass is on fully display as his tiny trunks have now all up disappeared up his asscrack. There really is no chance of these trunks ripping as the spandex is still super stretchy so all Adam can do is lie there biting down on his bedsheets to manage the pain and hope that time is passing quickly.

Josh has Adam's Speedos pulled all the way up to his neck but the tall winger still wants more so like a weightlifter he starts lifting the already stretched out trunks up in the air bringing them towards his chin. Adam lets out a loud yelp as he is being turned into a human dumbbell as he can feel his hips start to rise off his bed.

"AH fuck Josh no not a hanging wedgie come on man this is too much" Adam gasps his voice a little horse from his earlier screams.

Josh ignores him and continues to pull skywards on Adam's trunks lifting the blonde's lower half completely off the bed putting even more pressed on the thin strip of spandex cutting between Adam's legs.

"THIS IS WEDGIE HELL" Adam gasps in shock as he tries to go limp and make his body as light as possible to try and counteract the gravity that is now helping Josh wedgie his best friend.

Josh keeps pulling harder and Adam can now feel his whole body being lifted up into the adding more pressure and pain to his already sore body. He is only a couple of inches off his bed but thanks to the stretchiness of his old swimming trunks Adam might as well be hanging from the ceiling. The higher the spandex goes the more Adam is lifted off his bed and the more gravity pushes down on him keeping his trunks wedgied deep in his ass.

"OHHHHH FUCK JOSH" Adam shouts desperately, "PLEASE LET THIS END, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OHHHHH GOD HOW LONG'S LEFT?"

"Just a couple of minutes left mate," Josh lies trying to keep his best friend held up in the air by nothing but his Speedos.

In truth Josh wasn't keeping a time limit or even looking at a clock, he was just going to keep wedgieing Adam until his arms burnt out. Adam can't do anything either, all he can do is hang by his tiny Speedos silently praying for the pain to stop. He can feel the spandex pushing deeper and deeper up his cheeks and just when the blonde thinks it can't get any worse he hears his front door loudly slamming shut.

"Shit," Josh curses instantly dropping Adam back down on his bed and wheeling round to look at Adam's open bedroom door, "Who's that?"

"I dunno," Adam whispers in response as he starts to hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

Panicking at someone coming up and seeing him so exposed Adam quickly pulls the bedsheet up over his body hiding his naked ass from view.

"Oh hey Josh," Karen says as she pokes her head around Adam's open door staring directly at the tall winder.

"Alright Karen" Josh replies unable to stop himself from grinning.

"Hey sis," Adam says quietly trying not to blush as he is about to talk to his sister while wearing just the same pair of red Speedos she teased him about years ago.

"Um Adam what are you doing under there?" Karen asks and that makes Adam's cheeks instantly flush red.

He opens his mouth to answer but can't think of what to say, Adam knows he will never ever be allowed to forget this if his sister finds he has been wedgied in his old swim trunks by Josh. Karen continues to stare at him with a confused look on her face as Adam lies there, his exposed body hidden under his bedsheets wondering how he is going to lie his way out of this humiliating situation.

"He is just about to start his forfeit," Josh says quickly breaking the slight tension in the room between the siblings.

Both Karen and Adam swing their heads around to look at Josh who is just standing their still with that annoying smirk on his face.

"A forfeit? What are you guys like 12?" Karen asks.

Adam's eyes go wide in shock surely Josh isn't about to tell his big sister all about strip FIFA and the brutal wedgie forfeit he is making him do.

"Yeah we were playing some FIFA and I won our series two one so I get to give Josh a dare as punishment," A beaming Josh explains.

"Oh cool" Karen says happier now that she understands it's a dare game, "Nice one for winning so what is the dare you are making my baby brother do?"

Adam doesn't think he can blush any redder than he is right now, He looks over at Josh with his eyes silently begging him not to tell her about all the pain and embarrassment he has just been through. Josh simply smiles and winks at his best friend before turning back to Karen.

"I dared Josh to jerk himself off under his bed covers," The tall winder says firmly.

Adam breathes out a sigh of relief while Karen scrunches up her face in a look of disgust.

"Uhhh Adam you fucking weirdo oh God you are not touching yourself now are you?" Karen asks suddenly.

Adam quickly shakes his head and Karen calms down before turning back to Josh, "You know he deserves worse right?"

"Probably but they were close games so no need to make him go jack off in your back yard or anything," Josh cheekily replies.

Karen laughs flicking her long blonde hair out of her face, "Right I'll leave you to it then see you later Josh, bye wanker," She shouts at a still bright red Adam before walking out and slamming his bedroom door shut.

"Your a right bastard sometimes you know that Josh," Adam grumpily says kicking his bed covers off.

"Maybe but you would rather she knew the truth?" Josh asks and Adam stops and thinks for a second.

"I guess not," The blonde replies slowly as he gets up off his bed keeping his legs spread apart as he stands so as not to irritate his aching crotch.

"Great so we are all good now forfeit is over," Josh says with another bright white beaming smile.

"Awesome," A unenthusiastic Adam replies, "So I can get properly dressed again?"

Josh nods and Adam sighs in relief before he starts to pick at his wedgied Speedos trying to pull the spandex material out of his ass. Adam slowly peels down his swimming trunks moaning as his sore ass throbs in a way that Adam knows will leave him walking funny for the next few days. The blonde doesn't know what was more humiliating about today, the way Josh beat him at FIFA, the way Josh was so confiedent about winning, the painfully ripping wediges or the fact his sister nearly caught him mid wedgie. No matter what Adam is comfortable in saying this has been the most humilating experience of his life and not something he even plans to repeat.

Taking a seat on Adam's bed Josh turns to his phone so as not to watch his best mate get changed.

"Oh and Josh next time I say double or quits do you mind slapping me or give me another quick wedgie so I never have to suffer this again?" Adam asks making Josh laughs.

"Sure thing man, I'll even let you get a few practice games in first so you are properly ready to be beaten," Josh fires back before looking down and seeing he has a new message on his phone.

Flicking down on his phone Josh looks then gasps as he sees that he has gotten a new text message from Lindsey.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post: