View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:21 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Nice to see another deepthroat lover! Here's what I want you to do. First off, determine how long you can hold your breath. Inhale deeply, start a timer, and hold your breath as long as you can. Time this three times, and take the highest number of seconds. Try to make it to at least 50 seconds, that will make your dare a lot easier!

Now strip naked and get on your knees, with a dildo on the ground in front of you. You will also need a random number generator, a timer and a metronome (both can be found online).

Set the metronome to 20 bpm and get ready for your tasks. You will repeat the following once for every second less than 60 you could hold your breath, or 10 times (whichever is the higher number). So, for example, if you could hold your breath 39 seconds you'll do the following 21 times (60 - 39).

Your task!
Set the random number generator to a number between 1 and the amount of seconds you could hold your breath. Now generate a number.
  • Even number: you will deepthroat your dildo up to the balls that amount of times, at the speed given by the metronome. Each tick means either swallow the dildo or take it out; so at the starting speed of 20 bpm you have 3 seconds to get it all the way into your throat and another 3 to take it out and rest.
  • Odd number: take the dildo into your throat as far as you can and keep it there for the number of seconds given by the random number generator.
If you had an even number, increase the speed of the metronome by 1 for the next round.

If you failed the task for an even number, roll another random number and spank your balls hard that amount of times before continuing with the next round. If you failed the holding task for an odd number flip a coin. Heads: put the dildo in down your throat and rotate it 360 degrees before taking it out again. Tails: lick up all the spit that has gathered round the base of your dildo.

If you liked this dare: I'd love to receive one in return at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335773