View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
theuntouchable

Default part 2

She finally won a hand and got my belt off, which effectively revealed nothing. And again it was my turn to laugh at her as I won another hand. I had seen on tv where as a sort of initiation people were written on with sharpie and I thought this would be a good idea for my next dare. “I dare you to let my write whatever I want on your butt, In Sharpie!”
“Awww man, fine but do it quickly.”
With that I was off and returned with a black sharpie. “Okay I think you should roll over onto your belly. It should only take a second hehe.” I thought for a second about what to do. Should I draw something or write something? I decided in the end to do a combination. I looked down and her cute butt and got very turned on. I couldn’t believe the luck I was having. It seemed to good to be true. Then I started to write and she started to laugh hysterically. It was driving her mad with laughter and me as well, but for a different reason. When I finished writing “Property of Matthew White” across the top of her checks I started in on some designs. They started out as circles and continued to make random shapes with weird angles. When I was finally done I stood back to admire my handy work and Katie quickly got up. “Sharpies tickle on you butt” she said and instantly started laughing again at what could only be the memory of what just happened.

Again we continued and again I won. I had no other ideas so I continued to draw on different parts of her body, next I chose her boobs, which if I do say so myself were perfect in everyway. Not to big and not to small, and bouncy, I liked that. I decided that text would be too much here so I merely drew designs. Katie was really starting to become more and more fun to look at.

I could tell she didn’t like loosing and being on the school basketball team, she was just as competitive as me. She seemed determined to not lose another hand but all to so I won another one and elected to continue my covering of her body in art work and proceeded to the pubic area. This time I decided that text would be the main component with a little design around the edges. I quickly scrawled, “This is where I masturbate” above her vigina and drew a big arrow pointing down. I drew designs around her happy spot and called it quits on the sharpie for a while.

Katie seemed angry with herself for letting herself get so far behind in the game and showed this by winning two hands quickly leaving me in my boxers. “Looks like I may get another shoot at seeing you naked huh?”
“Possibly”

I needed two wins to finish the game and she needed to wins to change who was receiving and who was giving the dares. I was enjoying the game but wanted to win so that I would receive no future humiliation. I also was sure that she had an idea in mind of what she would dare me to do if she did get her revenge. It was all fun and games, but our competitiveness made it more intense then it already was.

We played another hand and it was a tie, I dealt again and won. I had nearly won the game and was making in obvious to her of the situation she was in. “Ya, whatever. Whats the dare?”
“Okay I think its time you showed of your new body art. You can start by doing 10 happy frogs facing me then 10 facing the wall, after that you can do the same but with jumping jacks.” (Happy frogs are where you are squatting on the ground like a frog and then you jump into the air as high as you can reaching for the ceiling and then landing in the squatting position again)
“What is this, a gym or something?”
“Haha I guess so but if I do remember correctly you have some excursuses to go do.”
“Your just loving this aren’t you?”
“Ya…”

Then she started and I couldn’t help myself but to start laughing. She looked so ridiculous doing those happy frogs. When her first 10 were up and she turned I got a great shot of her cute butt again and knew it was only to get better, and it did. Throughout the entire time she was doing the dare I couldn’t stop laughing. I knew tonight was going to be fun but I didn’t expect it to go here. When she was done I made her deal the next hand.
“Ready to lose?”
“Not yet.” And she was right. I was now naked and the next hand would decide a lot. Either way thought I basically had the game in the bag. It was merely a question of if she would get to give me a few more dares or not. I did not want to take that chance and went for blackjack on this hand and managed to get it giving me the game.

I gloated for a minute or two and then took a glace at the clock and started to get dressed. It was 8:02, which meant we had 2 more hours until my dad was expected to be home. Katie looked at me and moved for her clothes but I said wait just a minute. “I still have the big dare to give you now don’t I?”
“Oh ya…, well get on with it then.”
“You are to be my slave until my father returns home from his little date. That is you have to do what I say until he returns.”
“Nothing too extreme right?”
“No don’t worry about it, it will just be little things like what we have been doing but I have control for the rest of the time.”
“Fine I guess so…”
theuntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote