View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #26
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Your wish is my command, o Vampire_Girl ;o)

Part VII

Bex was already leaning back with her legs spread apart, displaying her bald pussy to me and inviting me to come and taste her.
Despite cumming only a few rounds earlier, my penis throbbed back to full erection as I crawled over to her and positioned my face just inches from her opening. There was a distinct and erotic smell of sex eminating from her, and I slowly began licking. This was all new to me, but I had seen many video clips on the internet of what to do to turn a girl on.
I could hear the voices of the other girls cheering me on, but I blocked them out as I slowly ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit. Occasionally I would dart my tongue inside her, making her gasp with delight. Her taste began to fill my mouth, and her fluids mixed with my own that had already dried on my face.
Bex’s breathing became heavier and louder, and I could smell and feel her sweating as her body gyrated and flexed.
And then, all too soon, one of the other girls called time and interrupted our session.

I sat up and returned to my face. Bex remained in her position for some time, recovering with a big satisfied smile on her face. As she regained her composure, she mouthed the word “Thank you” to me, making me blush somewhat.

I realised that Ed would be over very soon, so I asked my sister if I could go and wash and put on some clothes before he got here. Sarah looked at her friends, and replied with a devious look in her eyes, “No, you can stay just as you are.”
My stomach churned as I imagined Ed seeing me in this way, but realised that it was my turn to ask someone else for a truth or dare, and there may be the slightest chance of getting someone else naked in the unlikely event that they should choose a dare.

“Jo, Truth or Dare ?” I asked, but my sister interrupted – “It’s not your go – you’ve just asked me !”.
I looked at her with a perplexed expression, so she clarified, “You just asked me if you could get dressed, and I answered truthfully, no you could not.”
“That was not part of the game”, I tried to argue, but the other girls were already nodding in agreement with their friend and host for the night.
“So, I get to dare you now.” She continued. “I dare you to keep yourself hard without cumming until Ed arrives. When he gets here, you are to answer the door naked and invite him in without covering yourself. You are then to persuade him to stay and join in the game.”
“He’ll probably run a mile – especially when he sees me like this” I pointed out. “If he does, then you lose the dare, and you must be our slave for the rest of the night.”

I accepted my fate, whatever it may be, and got to work pumping my dick slowly, and easing up as I came closer to climaxing. The girls relaxed and chatted amongst themselves whilst watching me. Sarah went and got some more cold drinks out of the fridge, and Bex put on her underwear back on in anticipation of my friend and, no doubt, their new victim…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote