View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 04:24 AM   #24
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delay in writing Part VI - I've been on leave and having a rest, but thank you for the encouragement, and especially those who took the effort to PM me.

And so, with further delay...

PART VI

As I returned to my position in the circle and sat there, I could feel the warm cum beginning to dry on my skin where Bex had rubbed it in. The taste lingered in my mouth, and I felt totally humiliated… yet still strangely turned on. The night had brought new experiences, and I wondered what else it would bring.

I moved the game on by asking, “Claire, Truth or Dare ?”. “Truth” came the response.
“This game seems a little one sided”, I said, stating the obvious. “Am I ever going to see anyone else naked tonight ?”
“Hmmm,” Claire replied, thinking aloud with a devious smile, “I think that can be arranged as you’ve been so compliant. Who would you most like to see naked ?” she continued. Although this could have been classed as a Truth question, I assumed that this was not the case as I could only ask for dares. Trying to choose just one of these sexy girls was tough, as I really wanted to see them all naked (yep, even my own sister, as sick and wrong as that was !). As Claire and Jo were already in their skimpy underwear that left little to the imagination, and I couldn’t really choose my sister I replied “I’d like to see you all naked, but if I had to pick one, it would be Bex.”
Bex looked at me with a smile, as though she was flattered to be the center of an older boys attention.

“Ok, Truth or Dare…”, Claire asked, “…Bex ?”
It took me a few seconds to catch on to what had been said. I was awaiting and expecting my next dare, so it really threw me that this round was not aimed at me.
“Dare.” Bex said confidently, as if she already knew what was coming.
“Ok Bex, I dare you to strip completely naked for the next two rounds.”
Without any question or hesitation, Bex removed her white ankle socks and then stood up and removed her vest top, revealing the training bra underneath. Then she undid her jeans and slid them slowly down her smooth legs, stroking the front of her white panties as she stood upright.
Looking at me directly in the eyes she slid her arms out of her bra and tossed it into her pile of clothes. Keeping the eye contact during this spectacular scene was impossible, and I followed the pants as she her panties and stepped out of them, leaving her totally naked.
I was amazed that she had no pubic hair at all – she was totally smooth. Even at her age, and judging by her breast size, she was a late developer, but I was expecting some hair there.
As I looked at the other girls, they too were checking out there sexy friend – but gave the impression that it was nothing that they hadn’t seen before.
After a minute or so allowing me to absorb her bodily image, Bex sat down opposite me, legs slightly apart and pulling her knees up to her chest, giving me a full and uncensored view of her pussy.
“Ok, your turn,” she said to me. Bex had skipped the now pointless task of asking whether I wanted a Truth or a Dare, and said, “Your dare is in two parts. I want you to come over here and lick my pussy for 5 minutes.”
I was amazed, shocked and totally excited. I immediately started towards her, but was stopped as she said abruptly, “But first, I want you to phone Ed.”
Ed was my best friend, and the same age as me. We had gone to school together, and generally hung out playing computer games whenever we could. He used to live on our street, but his family had recently moved so although relatively close, it now took around ten minutes to get to each others houses.
I was more than a little concerned by this request, wondering what I was going to have to say to my best friend.
“Errrm, ok. What do I have to say ?”
“I want you to tell him that you are playing a hot new game, and he really needs to get over here and play it with you. Do or say anything to try and persuade him.”
I was really uncomfortable with this, as I was in a very vunerable and compromising situation, but as Bex said “hot new game”, she spread her legs further apart, inviting my tongue to the second part of the dare.
Surely this had to be worth it, and I knew that I could trust Ed if he found out about this little game.
My sister went and got the cordless phone and handed it to me. I dialled the number nervously, my heart beating fast as if I was about to confess to a crime. Sarah put the external speaker on so that they could all here the conversation.
“Hi Ed, it’s me.” This was always a pointless start to a phone call – of course it was me…
“Hi Steve, what’s up ?”
“Nothing much. Just playing this “fantastically hot new game””, I said, looking directly at Bex, “and you really need to see it.”
“Ok mate, I’ll come over tomorrow.”
I looked at Bex, hoping that she would let me leave it there, but she motioned me to push it some more.
“No Ed, you really need to see this now. Come on over now and you can stay over.” I’m not really sure why I said that, as it was not asked of me, but staying over at each others after long late night gaming sessions was something we did a lot.
“Ok then mate,” he replied. “Will be there soon.”
We ended the call there, and the girls looked satisfied with my efforts. We returned to the circle and I waited to delve into my reward…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote