View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #21
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Part V

“You just said that you can cum 10 times a day, so I reckon that we should be able to get a good 3 or 4 out of you by the end of this game. I dare you to show us how you masturbate. When you cum,” Bex continued, “I want you to catch it all in your hands, then rub it over yourself. When you’re done, you’ll need to lick your hands clean.”
To me, this seemed like several dares, and only the first part appealed to me as I was dying to climax after earlier events. I knew that there was no point in arguing by now, so I laid on my back and got to work on my erection.
Looking around from my current position, I could see all the girls watching me avidly. Claire and Jo, who were still just in their underwear, attracted most of my attention. Jo was sitting cross legged, whilst Claire was hugging her knees which were slightly apart, giving me the slightest glimpse of flesh between her legs and pussy. With views like this, it didn’t take me long to cum, and it shot out like a snake aiming venom. The first shot hit my chin, just below my mouth, and was immediately followed by a second that hit my chest. I frantically tried to catch as much in my hands as I could, and even I was surprised by the amount that came out.
As instructed, I proceeded to rub the hot cum into my body, starting at my chest and tummy. Bex decided to help me and gathered some of the excess fluids off my stomache, then proceeded to rub them into my face. I squirmed and tried to avoid any of it going into my eyes and mouth, but this just encouraged her to move upwards, rubbing the sticky and congealing fluid into my hair.
She then ran one of her fingers from my scalp, down my forehead and between my eyes, down my nose… then prised my lips apart with it, allowing me to taste cum for the first time. The thought of this was repulsive, but the taste itself was not too bad – warm and salty, but the thought that this was my own cum was playing deeply on my mind.
She then removed her finger, and placed all her others, one by one, into my mouth – making me suck each of them clean individually.
Once her fingers were clean, she then guided my own hands which were far more covered in my cum, to my mouth and instructed me to lick them clean. Although I was getting used to the taste, this was now cold and congealed with the consistency of wallpaper paste.
Once my hands were finally clean I was allowed to sit up and get back into my position in the circle…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post: