View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
englishbb

Wink Boys' Just Gotta Have Fun

This is my first attempt at writing a story for you guys! It's a fiction story but I will try and make it as easy to follow and fun as possible for you following what I like to imagine :P I will try and update every couple of days in short instalments. Enjoy...

Characters:
Craig, 19, 6ft, dark curly hair, slim build, footballer, blue eyes
Tom, 18, 5ft9, short dark hair, slightly chubby, cheeky personality
Benji, 18, 5ft8, spiked blonde hair, model material, muscular body, rugby player
Daniel, 19, 6ft3, short brown hair, very skinny, blue eyes, quiet personality.

Craig, Tom, Benji and Daniel had all been friends for over a year. They had started college together and got to know each other through shared interests and sports. As their friendship became closer they began to go out as a group for meals and into the pubs and were planning a holiday at the end of the year. There was typical arguments between Daniel and Tom in particularly, dating back to a fight around an ex girlfriend but Craig knew there was more to it than that. Craig felt different to all the other lads, he joined in the jokes about who they had pulled and had had girlfriends in the past but it just didn't feel right. He didn't know how to feel.

One friday lunchtime in a fast food outlet, the boys decided that they needed to organise this holiday. Craig suggested meeting up at the weekend to start planning but the other boys were working and they settled on a sleepover that night. Tom and Benji headed off to the nearest travel agents and picked up some brochures before they agreed on meeting at Craig's house at 7:30 that night.

Craig got home and was excited about laying down some plans but he was always excited when his friends were coming around. He hated being on his own every night and they always had a laugh but Craig knew it was much more than that. Tom was the first lad to arrive, bouling in to Craig's surprise. After making him a drink he invited Tom upstairs and strategically followed him up right behind. Within the next 20mins, both Benji and Daniel had also arrived, traditionally late.

As they looked through the first holiday brochure, Tom came across an ideal lads holiday destination just off mainland Spain. 'Think how many birds will be waiting for us there', declared Tom. These kind of statements didn't come as any surprise to the other lads as Tom was the typical jack the lad who actually was the least successful with the women. After a bit of banter with Craig and Benji, Daniel spoke up and told Tom, 'You always make these statements yet you're too pussy to actually do anything about them'. Surprised at Daniel's sudden burst of anger, Tom was in shock and quickly tried to defend his case.

Craig saw his opportunity, 'alright lads...calm down', he said, ' the only way to settle this is with a group game of truth or dare!'.....

(Please tell me what you think of the story so far and if I should carry on and what you like/dislike etc!)
englishbb is offline   Reply With Quote