Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 AM   #40
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 18

Part 18

Bethany glanced back at the boys’ dorm as she followed the six lads down the corridor towards the bathroom.

Paul opened the bathroom door and they went all inside.

“Why here?” Paul said, “Why not in the dorm where we’d be more comfortable?”

Beth closed the door and threw the bolt across to lock it. “I just fancy it here,” she said.

The bathroom was a communal one with a row of washbasins along one wall, shower units at the far end and some toilet cubicles opposite the washbasins. It was more or less identical to the bathroom in the girls’ wing.

“Who’s first?” Beth said bravely.

The boys exchanged glances with each other.

Paul stepped forward. “Me,” he said. He unfastened his trousers and lowered both his trousers and boxers in one movement. His cock was semi-erect.

Beth stood in front of him for a few moments.

“Go on then,” Paul said, “Do it.”

Beth knew she couldn’t back out now. She looked at Paul, then looked at the other boys in turn. She looked back at Paul. “Okay,” she said. She knelt down in front of him and took a deep breath.

“Suck it,” Paul said. “Get it rock hard.”

Beth took his cock in between her thumb and index finger and guided it to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and started to suck. As she did so, she gently rubbed the base od the shaft with her thumb and finger.

The other boys watched in amazement as Beth gave Paul a blow job.

“I’m already hard,” James said. “I hope I don’t lose it before it’s my turn.”

“If you do,” Paul said, “She can get you hard again.” Paul put his hands behind Beth’s head to hold her in place. “Swallow every drop, Beth,” he said. “Not just mine but everyone’s.”

Beth continued to suck, half-hoping that it wouldn’t take too long and half-hoping that she could keep the boys occupied long enough for Sophie to complete her task.

The other boys lowered their trousers and boxers as they watched the sight in front of them. They all had hards-on and found themselves stroking their shafts as Beth continued to service Paul.

Beth felt the first stirrings of Paul’s cock in her mouth and she knew she was soon to receive a mouthful of sperm. She braced herself. One down, five to go!

~*~

Sophie found the last of the phones and tiptoed to the door of the dorm. She tapped on the door. “Beth?” she whispered, “Got them.”

When there was no answer, she opened the door and peered out into the corridor. “Bitch,” she whispered when she saw that Bethany had gone. “You just wait.”

Sophie went out into the corridor carrying her bag of phones and tiptoed to the stairwell. As she got to the top of the stairs, she paused by the boys’ bathroom. She could hear something going on inside.

“Go, Beth,” she could hear one of the boys shout out. “Take it all. Fucking swallow it.” She didn’t recognise the voice but she definitely heard Beth’s name being called. What was going on in there?

She tried to make her way down the stairs as quietly as she could and, when she was back in the girls’ section, she hurried to her own dorm. As she was about to open the door, she heard the other girls talking inside. They were back, she guessed. She decided not to take the phones in, just in case the others wanted to know what she was doing with them.

She crept slowly further down the corridor, being extra quiet as she passed the dorm where Miss Farrell and Mrs Powell were based. She slipped the bag of phones behind a fire extinguisher and, as she tiptoed back past the Farrell/Powell dorm, she froze as she heard the door open.

She was waiting for Mrs Powell to reprimand her.

“Where are you off to?”

It wasn’t Mrs Powell, Sophie knew, and it wasn’t Miss Farrell either.

She slowly turned to face Mr Williams. He was carrying two empty wine bottles. What was he doing in their dorm? “Er...” she wasn’t sure what to say.

“I’ll make a deal with you,” Mike Williams said, before Sophie could speak up.

Sophie stood dumbfounded.

“Don’t tell anyone I was here,” he said, “and I won’t tell anyone that you’re out of your dorm unsupervised.”

What was he going on about? Sophie wondered. Had he been up to something himself?

“I’m sorry, Sir,” Sophie said, “But I’m afraid I’ll have to...” Sophie was a quick thinker when it mattered. “Mr er... Carson asked me to look for you. He wanted to know where you were.” She tried to keep a straight face. She could have just gone but this was too good an opportunity to waste. “Shall I tell him you were in the female wing? And that you’ve been drinking?” She gestured at the wine bottles.

“Er, no,” Mike said, “Best not to.” He swallowed hard.

Sophie knew now that her first instinct was correct and that he was up to no good.

“So tell me why you’re here,” Sophie said, “And I’ll pretend I haven’t seen you.”

Mike bit his lip. “I had to see Jill... er Miss Farrell about something.”

“I’ll keep quiet about it,” Sophie said, “If you do something for me.” The words had come out before she realised she’d said them.

“What?” Mike wanted to know.

Sophie smiled. She had him twisted round her little finger. What could she ask of him? This was a once only opportunity. What could she possibly get him to do for her?

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote