View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
nonstopdisco

Wow, thanks for all the kind comments =) its much appreciated

Heres a bit more,

Zack stood there, arms by his side and I got to grab a glimpse at his dick for the first time. It was now at full mast and slightly bigger than mine and his pubes were tidily shaven. This excited me in more ways than I could understand and I noticed my own dick had joined his sporting a large erection.

Zack quickly sat down against the fence and squeezed his legs up against his chest and started to cry. This surprised me as Zack hadn't struck me as the type to cry. I say down next to him and he looked up at me, tears running down his face.

"what are we going to do?" he said to me. "I can't go home like this and I need those clothes for school and my family can't afford anymore."

I put my arm round him "look, whatever happens we'll get out of this" I tried to reassure him.

Zack looked at me and smiled. "yeah, what worse dares can he really throw at us now?"

"nothing much worse than getting pissed on" I replied.

"yeah," Zack said with a smile "that was pretty disgusting"

"sure was" I agreed "I was glad to get in the river when I did"

"me too" Zack smiled "you know your not so bad, maybe we could be friends when all this is over"

"yeah, I'd like that" I said back my heart pounding at his words.

Suddenly I heard tom shouting, "Zack! Baldy! If you don't get back here in the next 2 minutes we're gonna leave ya here and take your stuff.

"yikes, we'd better go" I said to Zack. Zack agreed and we helped each other up not bothering to cover up from each other anymore.

"Let's go" I said and I headed towards the ramp.

"wait" Zack called. I turned around and Zack walked over to me and put his hands on my dick. "the whole gang will be watching us" he said.

"ok, your right" I said and returned the favour. We walked down the dirt ramp, careful to avoid the stinging nettles and made it to the ledge at the other side of the bridge.

"about time" tom called from the other side.

"was he good?" shouted the chubby lad receiving a high five from Tom.

"just ignore them" I said to Zack quietly "if you want to come back to my place after all this and get cleaned up or whatever before you go home, your welcome as my parents are out"

"wow, thanks" Zack said "would you really do that for me?"

"of course I would" I replied. "although I'm just hoping we get all our stuff back"

"me too" Zack said and with that we both climbed into the river, let go of each other and swam to the edge where Tom was standing.

"well, getting along now are we?" Tom mocked "even after Zack here helped nick your stuff" Tom said.

"well your next dare, is to crawl over to the pile of socks over there then pick one of each sort up with your mouth and crawl over to the grass over there." Tom announced. "then I'll give you your next dare."

"do we get our pants back?" Zack asked

"hmm" tom said appearing to be thinking to himself "I'll consider it, but at least not until this dares over" he laughed.

Knowing we had no choice me and Zack climbed out of the water butt naked and sat at the edge with our hands over our dicks.

"well get on with it!" Tom suddenly shouted. We both rolled over on to our fronts still holding onto our dicks with one hand for fear of the gang seeing.

"it takes 2 hands to crawl" Tom laughed. "do it right." I thought I'd better do as he said so I put my other hand in front of me exposing my dick to the group who were now struggling to control their laughter.

"nice cock" one of them shouted mockingly "think he might be male tom" one of them laughed. Zack soon joined me our asses up in the air the wind blowing my dick sending chills of excitement through my body.

We crawled over to the pile of socks we had left earlier, our legs, feet and knees getting covered in dust and gravel. I used my teeth to separate the pile of socks and after some fiddling managed to grab the two I was after, they tasted like the dirt and sweat that was now engrained into then.

I began crawling over towards the patch of grass, now feeling embarrassed, vulnerable but also excited. We sat down on the grass and watched as Tom began to head over.

"someones coming!" one of the gang shouted. We all turned around and sure enough in the distance a man was walking this way with his dog. Tom grabbed the towel from under the bench and brought it over to us. He threw it over at us and said quick get under this.

I shook the towel so it was flat but it was just big enough to cover dicks and part of our legs. "stay still" Tom laughed.

We both lay on the ground under the small towel and saw the dog walker getting nearer, his dog running out in front of him. I was beginning to get distracted in my thoughts as parts of zacks naked body brushed against mine under the towel.

Eventually the dog reached us and began sniffing the ground. The dog sniffed and came towards us then sniffing the towel, probably smelling the piss that was on it from earlier.

The dog grabbed the towel in it's teeth and pulled it off us, me and Zack both sat up immediately and began pulling on it attempting to keep it. It was useless, the dog was too strong and pulled the towel out of our hands running off past Tom with it.

Tom and the gang were watching from the bench and the laughter was at a new volume. We both sat there squeezing our legs up against our chests to cover from the dog walker who could now see us.

"great" Zack said to me "looks like things just got worse"

The dog walker was an older man, probably in his early 50s. He was wearing walking boots and had a plain blue baseball cap on. He stopped and looked at us.

"cold day for a swim isn't it lads?" he said.

"yeah" I replied "we lost a bet with those guys over there" I said while pointing at tom."

"oh, I see" he smiled "well, have a good day and i wouldn't stay out too long or you'll catch your deaths" he said and continued on totally unaware his dog had just stolen our towel.

Tom walked back over to us "well played" he said "By the way I've got all your clothes here" he held our bags up in which he had apparently stuffed all our clothes inside.

"the two of you are gonna have a match, the winner of which gets to keep both bags" Tom announced. "the loser will be free to go as well but will have their hands and feet tied together with this bike lock" he said while holding up a plastic covered chain with a lock either side which just needed clicking into place.

"what sort of match are we playing?" I asked tom.

"it's gonna be sock wrestling" he replied "your both gonna wear them socks you carried over, the winner will be the first to hand me the others socks." the gang all burst out laughing.

"I suppose we've gotta do this naked" Zack said, not looking too enthusiastic.

"nah, of course not" tom said whilst smiling at us "you'll be wearing socks of course." This set the group off, they gathered round us cheering, laughing and shouting.

Me and Zack looked at each other, Zack smiled at me then whispered into my ear "if I let you win, will you help me?"

I smiled back at Zack and nodded, zack then smiled back and winked at me.

"ok then" Tom shouted "get your socks on." we both picked up one of each of the socks and put them on, they were quite filthy from all the walking we had done in them. The gang had made a circle around us on the grass, at least blocking some of the view from potential passers by.

"Sit back to back" Tom shouted "then I'll count down from 3, when I shout go you know what you've gotta do."
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote