View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
dareboy, I see in your profile that you're 15 & I will take your comments as ones from someone who's young & immature & not rip you apart (although you're not catching me in the best of mood...)

First, about piss + danger. It is mostly true that it may be harmless, from a health point of view. But not entirely true. Infections of bladder, prostate or urethra can contaminate piss & it would be ill-advised to drink it or even just put in the mouth in such cases. Also if a person has some kind of bruise, abrasion or ulcer in the mouth it could possibly cause some bacterial infection.

Now about you're simple-minded comments about other people's limits; all I can tell you is to educate yourself. Limits are not some kind of "slave whim" & they can be for many reasons, be it physical, psychlogical, phobias, whatever... For you to criticize other people's limits show that you have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Really, some much has already been said about this subject in other threads that I won't repeat again here as I don't feel like sounding like a broken record... All I'm telling you is have your 3 little max. limits if you like & keep your judgments about others' for yourself...
i wrote that when I got my account im 16 now and i think i should be allowed to have my opinion
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote