Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

In hounor of the Holiday spirit I would like to share my story. However, I don't think I will post anymore after this, seeing how no one is commenting on my story. Now this happened when I was 11 and Ethan was 11. Our families and us were at a park celebrating New Years, nothing to interesting, we were just playing our gameboys and talking. When we finished dinner Ethan and I managed to get away from everyone and it was just us. As we were walking in the park he said, "Hey, wanna play? It's the last time we will be able to play till next year."*

I laughed and then said, "Yea, sure let's play."

We made a sharp left and went into an area off the trail, surrounded by trees and bushs. We sat down and I did too, "Okay, who goes first?"

"Well, we can either play rock, paper, sicissors or you can just say 'me me me'."

I held out my hands and we played. I picked rock, he picked paper. Then we went again, I went with sissors and he went with paper, 1-1. Last hand, he went paper and I went rock. I had to go first, not horrible, so instead of being mad I calmly said, "I pick dare."

"I dare you to get naked and stay that way for the rest of the game!"

It had gotten started quick, but nothing we haven't done before. I took off my shoes, shirt, socks, pants and then my boxers. And my manhood, started to grow, Ethan staring, that's all I know he was doing from the outside. "Well Ethan, I can see your taking in the sights. I dare you to join me by going naked."

He kept his head down while he took off his clothes, when he arrived at his pants he stopped, looked up and asked, "Do I have to?"*

I said he did. He took off his pants and it was easy to see why he didn't want to. When we were that age our erections were about 4"-5" he obiously developed more. He was sticking up instead of out and now he was roughly 6". He took off his underwear and even more cause, he had grown his first pubes. They went anything to be considered a bush but definatly there was some hair, scattered, very few in number, and one or two on his balls.*

He kept the me from staring by him sitting down. He asked me the question and I replyed truth, he wasn't expecting it, but he did have a question, "John, what do you Jack off to mostly?" I was quiet, never used that word before (Jack off) but I understood what he wanted.*

"Uhh, mostly from girls I see on the internet. Um, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I was thinking, not too much we could do, "I dare you to stay standing or atleast sit in a way in which you cannot cover up."

He put his legs down and layed eagle. I had a bird eye view of his entire front side, this made me a little harder. He asked me the question, and I said dare.*

"I dare you to go get me a few rolls (biscut that we were eating for new years) and some ranch."

"Uhh, are you nuts??? Both of our moms and dads are there, along with your brother, my step-sister and her friend! There's no way I can get them without being seen!"

***(Its the first time your hearing about my sister because she is about 15 and she spends most of the time out of the house, yes, she's adobted )***

"Well, it's either that or the punishment." Ethan stated.*

"Well the punishment involves my sister! Either way I have an extremly good chance of getting caught by her!"

"Rules are rules, choose."

"Fine, Ill do the dang dare!"

So I waited till my erection went down, as soon as I was flaccid I started to power walk as carefully as possible. Luckly we were fairly out of the way, so no one would see us if we left. So as I got next to the area where our familes were we at, I watched. As soon as there was no one near the food I'd grab as much as I could.*

Now! I bolted and ran to the food table, grabbed as man rolls as one arm could carry, then with my left I poured as much ranch onto a plate as possible. I then ran off, luckly no one saw me!

As I got back I saw Ethan who was talking and covering up. His face was red, I had no idea what he was saying but he was obviously embarrassed. Then I heard another voice, my heart was beating too loud for me to understand the words.*

Just then I made out who was talking, Ethan was naked and covering up to my sister and her friend! I just watched, I was trying to stay quiet and hear as much as possible before I exposed myself, as I would soon have to, my clothes were there. Then I heard my step sister say, "Well, I see johns clothes, so where is he??"

I was busted, yet I still waited. "He was dared to go get me some food, I'm still hungry."*

"You dared him to go naked??"

"Y-yea, I-I- I wanted to just embarrass him. That's the point of dares."

"Well, what dares have you done so far?"

"Im not gonna tell you girls!"

"Well, if you don't we will uncover you!" They said as they got closer to Ethan.*

"Okay! Okay! His dares soo far have been to Get naked and get the dip, My dares have been to get naked also and not to cover--"

"Ooo, so your not to cover up eh? Well then what are you doing now??"

Ethan put up some protest but it was obvious he was gonna lose. My step sisters friend walked over to Ethan and sat down and gently pulled away his arms. He stood there, emotionless. Then she whispered something to him, and he just pointed... Right at me!

My sister walked over and grabbed me. I was forced next to Ethan and we were both forced to not cover.

Just then my step sister and her friend talked to eachother. Then after a few minutes they turned to us and said, "Okay, you guys will continue playing, but if you need some encouragement...." Then both of them stripped down to their bras and painties, then they stripped eachother to become naked. They got their desired results, both ethan and I were staring at their pussy and their breasts. My sisters friend was really hot, she had such a smooth pussy and perfect breasts.*

My sister and her friend covered up and said to us, "Keep playing! You gotta finish before our parents come! Oh, and you can't involve, other than looking at us, in the dares."

Ethan said to me, "Well I wanted to eat those rolls but how about we finish up! I dare you to put the ranch on my willy and then Jack me off!"*

I complied, his penis was soo much stronger then mine, bigger too. I started to move up and down, he was staring at the girls, eventually he came. It was a huge load, it went all over me and the floor.

"Okay, same dare!"

He wasn't paying attention, he just was sitting there painting, apprently it was a lot for him. I said it again. This time he heard and rubbed my penis with the ranch. He then procedded to Jack me off. It felt soo good, staing at the breasts and pussy. Then it happened, I came! It was foniminal.*

We finished by cleaning up and then got dressed. We noticed the girls on the phone and it just kept ringing and ringing, and they kept texting and texting. We didn't think anything of it at the time, so we left and walked back to our families and continued the night as it was ment to be.*
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote