View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 11:04 PM   #8
jake38

I still get kind of embarrassed thinking about mine, but here goes. When I was about 10 or so, I was in a play at my school. All the younger kids had to be in it as background people, so I showed up to get changed into my costume. I was one of the last people to show up, so I walked into the bathroom and it was empty. I figured there's no reason to go in a stall, so I stripped down to my underwear in the middle of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what it'd be like to go outside in my underwear. I figured everyone would be in the auditorium, so I walked to the exit. It was just down the hall from the bathroom, not that far away. I was only wearing my socks and underwear, and I opened the door and walked outside. For the first time, I felt a thrill I will never forget. Right there, behind my school, I took off my underwear and threw them back inside the school. It felt amazing, until the door closed. I had to walk around the school in only my socks, but I manged make it back unseen (I think). Since, then I've always loved public stripping, and I never got that pair of underwear back.
jake38 is offline   Reply With Quote