Thread: Fiction: Hidden Right In Front Of Me
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
Username87654

This isn't getting much attention but I really like the idea of it. Expect another part of my other story, "An Entire Week: The Sequel", within the next day or so.

__________________________________________________ _

PART 3

"Wait, not everybody is here yet." Abby said. "Be right back."
With that, she left. I was left alone with 4 naked guys. To this day, that had always been one of the most awkward times in my life.
They all introduced themselves. There was Sam who was also 14, like me. He was kinda cute. He had light blonde hair and was very pale. He had green eyes but wasn't very buff. Next there was Paul. He was 15, he had dark hair, Carmel colored skin and brown eyes. Third, there was Andrew. He was the youngest of the guys. He was only 13. He was white, had blue eyes and perfectly blonde hair. Last, there was Ron. He had redish hair, hazel eyes and was 15.
They all had different features in between their legs but at the time this was nothing I had noticed. I was always used to nudity so it was no big deal.

Abby then walked up with 3 other girls. They all looked around my age, even though some were a little older and some a little younger. They were then introduced to me. There was Josie. She was 13, had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. There was Taylor. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was 14. Last there was Bridget. She was 14 and had golden hair and hazel eyes.

"Now the game can begin. Only rule is, there is no rules.". Abby said. We will ask our new member, Lana, first.... Truth or dare?" she asked.
I didn't even have to think about it. "Truth." I said.
"Very well. Have you ever seen your brother's penis hard?" she asked.
"They get hard?" I asked.
"Im guessing that's a no. You really are niave, aren't you?" Abby asked.
I nodded.
"Well that will be changed by the morning." Ron said.
"Now you get to ask." Abby said.
"Ummm..." I said thinking. "Paul. Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare." he answered.
"Ummmm..." I said, not sure of what to dare him to do. "Make your penis hard... Like Abby said about earlier."
He said nothing but reached down to his penis with his right hand. He began to play with it, in a way I had never heard about before this. He pulled it up and down.
My eyes grew wide as his penis grew larger and harder. He finally let go when his penis looked as hard as a rock.
I was obviously starring.
"You can touch it if you want." Paul said.
I didn't answer but reached out my hand and touched the tip of his penis.
"Wow." I said, pulling my hand away.

"You'll get used to that." Abby said. "Now moving on.
"Bridget, truth or dare?" Paul asked
"Dare." she said. "I think you already know any information about me. Bring the good dares on."
"Hmmm..." he said, obviously thinking. "Since Lana has never had an orgasm, give her one, with your mouth!"
I had no idea what they were talking about but I new it was big based on the smile on everybody's faces, including Bridget.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote