Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You will tell him that he has not given you a decent orgasm in ages and that you are not satisfied with his performance and that you will teach him how to make a girl happy. You will then have him on his back and tell him to peel the soaked panties off you with his teeth.
Your slut smiled sweetly when she finally joined her BF in her BF's dad's car. It is a very posh car, as her BF's dad is a well respected and fairly rich guy, but your slut is not sure if she really approves of it. It is not her BF's money, after all, but her BF's dad's money. But ok, it is money...

I open my legs, let my skirt ride up and show him my hold-ups and my soaked panties. He is embarrassed and looks away. The heating in the car is on full speed, so I pull off my shawl and loose my jacket. He looks at my tits, and I think he approves. His right hand is between my legs, slowly wandering up. Your slut leans back, closes her eyes and opens her legs even more. Eventually he's touching that neglected pussy of yours, and it's like lightning. I feel it everywhere and my juices start to flow.

He decides to take me to a bar. He insists on me drinking 3 Manhattans and not to put on my jacket. After the second Manhattan, I start to get off on all the people staring at me. I uncross my legs and let them see my panties. After the third Manhattan, your intoxicated slut is completely and happily drunk.

Back in the car I say: "Come on, honey, what's up? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to strip for you? You know as well as me that I want to be fucked! And I know as well as you that you want to fuck me! So go on! Do it! Take me to your place. Undress me. Fuck meee! Pleeeeeeze!" And I take off all my clothes. In the car. Except for the soaked thong. He drives to his place. We hurry out of the car and enter the house. Me in my panties, all my other clothes are locked in my BF's dad's car.

The BF leads me to his room. Very fast, as if he does not want me to meet his parents. But I do not mind. I throw him on his bed, kneel over him and say: "Peel off these nasty panties. Use your teeth. Get me naked and I'll do what you want....!"
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote