Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default At the bar/ 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
I trust a slut like you has condoms. Once you are done dancing with the guy offer to buy him a drink. The condoms will be in your purse. As you dig for money to pay for the drinks, lay the condoms out on the table in front of him. Have your drinks and put the condoms back as if it is nothing unusual!
At the bar, we were very close. I ordered two vodka lemons and felt her hands on my hips. I opened my purse and her hands moved upwards. I spread the condoms on the table and searched for my wallet and the girl's hands were under my tank top, her fingers circling my belly button. I paid and the girl's hands touched my tits, playing with my nipples. I wiped the condoms back in my purse and turned around. The sudden movement made my tank top ride up. I saw the stranger's smile and found myself in another tight embrace. She leaned forward and kissed me. Deep. Using her tongue. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss...

No, master, your kinky slut did not have sex with the strange girl. Not this evening. Soon after the encounter at the bar, your slut's friends wanted to leave and she had to follow. They had the cars. But the strange girl now has your slut's mobile number...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote