Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 06:58 AM   #200
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Thank you for your consideration.

As you might already have read my story, you know what kind of hierarchy is in effect in my home.

I am the Master.

Sophitia is the first slave. Though a slave, she as some authority over Tira and Katt.

Tira is primarily our pet, but also acts as the second slave. Unlike most of the pets, she is allowed to speak. She has no authority.

Katt is the third slave. As you know, she basically begged me to take her as my slave.

What do we plan to do for our future?

Well the appartment is getting a little crowded so we plan on buying a house with as finished basement where I plan to build a nice dungeon where I'll be able to train, discipline and punish my slaves.

As I don't feel the need to have kids, and as Sophitia can't bear children, and as I use condoms when I fuck Tira and Katt, our lifestyle is pretty much safe.

We spoil Tira when she deserves it. She loves playing with her teddies, playing fetch and loves jerky beef (her favorite treat).

Katt loves to be used as a footrest when we all watch a movie. Sophitia discovered a talent for massages.

We started to have our little soirées again, Master Kyle is getting slowly over the loss of his beloved Jallycia and while Katt serves us drinks and stuff, Sophitia entertains the other slaves showing them all the new trick Tira learned.

Tira still growls at the black slave when he tries to pet her (I guess he's a little dumb, since the last time he tried to pet her she bit him so hard that he bled and I had to shut her in her cage.

We live a quiet little life and we are all happy. We are an unorthodox familly.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote