Thread: Fiction: (Roleplay) Kitty at School
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #11
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Krystal
*I blush walking through your door, the class giggling as i walk towards you to give you the note*

Leopard
This afternoon, class, we'll be-- oh, what is it now? kitty? *reads note* Oh, I see. Well go on, bend over the side of the desk, give everyone a good view of your soon to be sore ass.

Krystal
*I blush scooting to the desk and bends over panties still stuffed in my mouth*

Leopard
*I look again at the note and then look back at you* This note says that you've had two enemas, had your dirty asshole filled up with water and then flushed back out *I elaborate for the class, hearing them gasp and laugh at the news* And that you're all lubed up and ready to go. Well that explains the wetness. *I unzip my pants, pulling out my hard cock, not mentioning that the note did -not- say any such thing*

Krystal
*I blush murmuring that I haven’t been able to empty second one yet as I see your thick cock flop out*

Leopard
What's that, kitty? Were you mumbling something through your panties there? *I reach over and pull them out, picking them up and taking a long sniff of them right in front of you*

Krystal
*I got wide eyed and blush fidgeting as I cramp up from the water* I---I haven’t had chance to empty second enema.

Krystal
-Smell good teach?- *a few students yell*

Leopard
Yeah, she's a right little wet whore. *I call back, then toss the panties over to a nearby group of boys who laugh and pass your panties between them*

Leopard
*I look back at you* So you're still full and filthy... well we can't have that at all *I look about, then spot a bucket in the corner, walk over to it and pull out the mop, and dump the bucket up on top of my desk* Very well, there's a bucket for you to use. Take the rest of your clothing off so that you don't get it dirty and empty yourself out.

Krystal *I blush looking over as they play and sniff at my panties, then hoot and holler waving them around as you tell me to strip. I stand up playing with my buttons looking at the floor hands shaking*

Leopard
Quickly, slut! We don't have forever *I smack your behind with my metal ruler hard, hurrying you along*

Krystal
*I jump a little bit of water trailing down my leg after slap, I quickly go to start taking off my clothes*

Leopard
*the classroom full of students hoots and yells as you start undressing*

Krystal
*I blush glancing around seeing one of the boys sniffing my panties sticking his hand down his pants. I look away quickly as I finish my last button on my shirt sliding it off leaving my in bra and skirt

Leopard
We don't have all day *I mutter at you, coming over and unfastening the back of your bra and squeezing your breasts, pulling the bra away, hearing someone yell 'get a good handful' as i do*

Krystal
I’d like to suck on those perky tits *I hear a student yell as I slip off my skirt your hands still over my chest as I’m bared naked for class, clenching up as my stomach cramps*

Leopard
Now get the skirt off *I tell you, tapping my foot impatiently, tossing your bra into the crowd of eagerly watching students*

Krystal
Oh my, cute! *some yell as they play with my bra, my skirt around my ankles as I fidget in front of class*

Leopard
Don't just stand there fidgeting; get up over that bucket and empty your asshole out so that we can get on with the lesson you're holding up.

Krystal
*jumps on desk squatting down legs spread facing the class, as i release all the water*

Leopard
*the class hoots and cheers, listening to the water stream out of your behind, watching it, watching you bared and unable to hide from all of their eyes*

Krystal
*I glance and shiver as the last empties out of me, the class laughing*

Leopard
Good girl, now get off my desk. *I take the bucket and put it by the door, for you to take and clean out after*

Krystal
*I blush stepping off the desk pushing my hair out of my face*

Leopard
Hmm, I've gone all soft having to wait for you *grabs you by your hair and bends you over, pushing your face into my cock* Make me hard again, kitty, so we can get on with this.

Krystal
*I blush and gasp as I take your cock into my mouth* awe what a jip why does prof get all the fun, she was disrupting our learning *a boy shouts as I suck you off feeling you get hard*

Leopard
Quiet! *I snarl at them* Maybe if you pass this week's test, you'll get a misbehaving girl to use however you want ... maybe it'll even be kitty here *I pull your head right down over my cock, pressing your nose into my pubic area, growing hard in your mouth*

Krystal
*I gag over it, hearing the class boo and protest*

Leopard
Silence! *I roar at them, pulling you down harder, making you gag more* Show me that you can actually perform in your studies and I'll put the next misbehaving girl on the teacher's desk for anyone to use for the day... but until then, shut up unless you want to join her up here receiving the same punishment!

Krystal
So those getting B an higher are good? *one makes a smart comment, as i gag your cock growing hard filling my small mouth*

Leopard
Get a B and kitty here will suck your cock in front of the class *I reply back* Now go stand by the window looking out, for being so rude. I can finish her punishment in private if you're not interested in watching it.

Krystal
Shut up and sniff her panties! *a boy yells tossing them to one of the loud mouths, he looks a bit shocked and flushed as they smack him in the face, I continue to suck on your cock wondering if this is just all a dream*

Krystal
Think I might have a lot more motivation for this class *a few yell out after your comment*

Leopard
*turning away from them and putting their complaints out of my mind, I pull you off my cock and turn and push you down over the end of the desk, turning you enough so that everyone gets a good view of your body, then move up behind you and push my now very hard cock straight into your cleaned out asshole*

Krystal
*I scream as your cock stretches my tight ass gripping onto the desk, I look back over my shoulder at you whimpering also noticing that few in the crowd have started masturbating watching, the one with my panties has them wrapped around his cock, I blush and turn away*

Leopard
*I hear the catcalls rise as my cock plunges deeper into your ass, my hands holding your hips firmly in place, noticing the redness from your earlier spanking still present, and begins fucking your asshole with a deep, steady rhythm*

Krystal
It’s not a punishment if she loves it! *some shout out, as they hear me moan as each thrust slams me into your desk*

Leopard
*I ignore their calls, privately agreeing but enjoying the feel of your asshole wrapped tight around my cock too much to stop now, ramming it in hard and fast, feeling myself growing so hot and ready to orgasm after all the abuse that's been heaped upon you*

Krystal
*I moan squirming as your thick cock tears apart my small tight ass, my pussy getting wet*

Leopard
*pounds your asshole harder and faster, moaning and grunting now, my hands slapping down on your ass one after the other, really gripping and pulling you against my cock, using your ass with no regard to your comfort at all*

Krystal
Professor Leo! *I moan curling my fingers and toes as you pound me relentlessly, the whole class gasps in an uproar at my moan*

Leopard
*I feel myself orgasm at your words, cum shooting out of my cock and filling up your tiny little asshole, panting, my mind slowly coming back down to reality at the sound of roars of laughter and cries of shock. I pull out, wiping my cock across your behind to clean it, then return to my seat, silent and ignoring you*

Krystal
*I blush being left naked bent over your desk the class still in awe of my punishment my cum filled ass still on display for them*

Leopard
*I look up just in time for the bell to ring* That's it for today, class. Remember, if you want a piece of this filthy but highly satisfying ass bent over my desk, improve your grades by the test at the end of the week, and she'll be more than willing to service you. Oh and kitty, get some clothes on, you dirty little whore. If you're lucky maybe some of them won't be covered in students' cum *I get up and walk from the room*

Krystal
*I stand up looking at the class laughing, most the boys obviously hard, some of the girls giggling smiling at me* ummm *I say shyly* Can I have my underwear back please, whoever has it? *i ask standing there naked*

Krystal
*as some walk out i over hear many make the comment they are going to study their butt off for the test*

Leopard
*one of the boys looks up at you, then back down again, lifting up your panties that had been draped over his cock, now stained with his cum as he used them to orgasm. He throws them over at you* -There you go, put them on, you dirty slut!-

Krystal
-You got a leak!- *one yells running by slapping my ass, hinting at the cum dripping from my rear*

-Careful with those nipples you'll poke an eye out- *another teases*

Krystal
*I blush opening them up completely soaked in his cum, I bend over to slide them on grossed out by how wet they are*

Leopard
-I'm glad I'm not in your position,- * one of the girls says as they walk out past you* -I'd hate to have the whole school knowing how much of a slut I am... but I guess you like that, don't you? You screamed the professor's name pretty loud...- *she hands you your bra, but now the area around your nipples has been cut out, the words 'slut' and 'whore' written across both white cups in black marker*

Krystal
*I whimper wiping away a tear as i slip the bra on my nipples poking out, i then go over to get my skirt and blouse off the floor*

Leopard
*As you bend over, one of the few remaining boys in the class walking out pushes his hand into your soaked panties and his finger up your ass* oh, gross! She's full of teacher cum! *he says, wiping his dirty finger up over your back*

Krystal
*I gasp and jump turning around blushing as i slip blouse over my arms*

Leopard
-I wonder which of our names she'll scream out on Friday- *one of the boys in the final group to leave the room says* -Bet you it's going to be mine!-

Krystal
*I blush turning bright red, as I button up my blouse*

Leopard
-Hey, did you hear?- *a girl in the last group says in return as they walk through the door* -She's not even into boys! I heard she was a lesbian!-

Leopard
-Not a chance,- *the boy retorts* -She screams for cock too well!-

-*they leave you alone in the classroom*-

Krystal
*I blush sniffling looking back to check out the girl who said that, her skirt rolled up high taunting me, just barely showing me she had a thong on. Alone in the class I go over to the bucket and sit over it pulling down my soaked panties to let the teachers cum out of my ass*

*I blush standing up pulling my panties back up lifting my skirt tugging at them covered in the students cum*

*Letting my skirt fall i walk around the class, feeling so humiliated knowing I’ll never live this down. Knowing from now on I’ll be known as the class whore. feeling violated yet also slightly aroused as the professor stopped before i could orgasm. I walk casually over to his desk*

*I look around, then bend myself over the desk, sliding my hand down my stomach into my cum soaked panties I begin rubbing my clit*

*I bend myself over the desk moaning quietly as I work my clit imagining the class was back in*

*Moaning imagining the catcalls and hooting and hollering*

*Uses other hand to slide my wet panties off letting them thump falling to floor as I expose my ass to the imaginary class, moaning as my fingers work their way in*

*Hand still back I lift up my skirt back over my back exposing my bare cum soaked ass as I finger myself*

*I moan curling my toes as I orgasm in the class*

*I get up bending over to pull my dirty panties back up wondering what the end of the week will bring...*

That's it for the first day of RP :P (There are two more continuing this series so far...)
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote