View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:44 AM   #1
Daleskyfan

Default Locker room dare

I generally don't make dares, but I thought this one up for a person above thread, and got no feedback on how it went after I asked for a report. I'm interested in seeing if anyone likes this dare, so I'm making this thread. Well, anyway, here's the dare:

If the male and female locker rooms are close to eachother, "accidentally" walk into the wrong locker room. Change and take a shower naked. If you see someone at any point, (despite your state of undress) realize your mistake, apologize, and while running out, fall, get up, and continue out (leave your stuff in there and ask through the door for them to bring it out to you). If you saw someone immediately upon entering, or the locker rooms aren't close together, do the other dare. If not, then you're done.

Immediately after entering the locker room, strip nude and get yourself hard. You must be hard the entire time you are in the locker room, and you have to edge five times in sight of the door. Do not cum until you are about to get dressed, and cum right in front of the locker room door. Get dressed and step in the cum on your way out.

I would appreciate a detailed report if anyone does this, I want to know if this is an any good dare. I personally couldn't bring myself to do it, so I'm relying on people more daring than I to let me know.