View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
Boobs

I saw your dare and decided that this would be my first! However I modified a bit.

This what I decided to do: I was to drive for a half hour around my town. For every traffic light I stopped at I would remove one article of clothing. I live in a small suburb. There are quite a few traffic lights.

Here is what I wore: A tight white T-shirt, a pair of short dark purple mesh shorts, a pair of running sneakers, knee-high ankle socks with black stripes, a dark purple bra, and a black thong.

I hopped in my car around 3:30, which I meant I was allowed to be back at my house at 4:00 pm. Wearing the outfit above, I set off on a random route through my semi-busy town. I was feeling a little nervous and very excited! When I saw the first traffic light ahead of me, my heart started to pound, even though the first item I had to take off didn't have to be something very revealing. But when I came close to the light it changed to green. I was a little disappointed but continued on my way. However, at the next light I came to I was not so lucky. It turned to red and I stopped. I reached down to take off my sneakers before the light changed to green. About five minutes passed before I hit my next red light. Still feeling a little shy I pulled off my socks and stuck them in the seat next to me. Not 2 minutes had passed before I hit my next red light. Feeling very nervous I pulled off my shorts and stuck them in the seat next to me. I continued this way for a while, hitting no stoplights but feeling more and more excited. At the next red light I came to I reached under my shirt, and unclasped my bra, letting my full boobs spill out. I stuck the bra on the seat next to me. Now I was riding in my car wearing only a sexy black thong and a tight white T-shirt with no bra. My T-shirt was almost see-through and was so tight it pressed my beautiful 36C's enough to make me start breathing pretty fast. You could see my nipples through my shirt and they started to get darker and harder. Now about 20 minutes had passed and I started to head home, hoping I wouldn't hit any more stoplights, and secretly praying I would. No such luck. I hit the last stoplight about 5 minutes from my house. I decided to take off the T-shirt. It wasn't hiding much anyways! Now my sexy, round boobs were completely exposed! The sunlight was coming through the window and warming them and it felt amazing. Feeling more confident, I rolled down the window and started to drive with one hand and with the other, play with my breasts. At least 3 cars passed. One carried a old lady who I don't think even noticed me. Another carried a group of children of about 13. The girl by the window oggled at me, then looked away, her face red. The last car that passed carried a guy of about my age. Who looked at me, did a double take, then honked the horn and called out his phone number to me, yelling "call me!" I pulled into my driveway feeling very proud of myself after my first dare!

Me: 18, Female, Tall (6'1"), Curvy, Black Hair, 36C Breasts

Likes: Truths, Naked, Playing with my breats, Mild dares, Very little public

Dislikes:Insertion, Masturbation, Orgasm, Public, Pain, Pee, Poop, Family, Illegal, Permenant
Boobs is offline   Reply With Quote