View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:28 AM   #25
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sxyvirginia's Answers

1. How would you like to spend the day, if you know tomorrow the world is going to end ?
I'd want to spend it in aussiedom's arms, surrounded by my family and friends, reminiscing about various memories.

2. If you don't have any choice to wear anything for a day, or forced to remain naked outside your home, what are the tasks that you'll do on that day ??
Well, I would call in sick from work, that's for sure! I'd probably do some edging dares, maybe some semi-public ones with the windows open, but I don't think I'd do anything too drastic.

3. If you have to have piercing on you privates, where you'll chose it to be ? Nipples, labia, clit ? And why ?
I would love to have my nipples pierced! They are always perky and I feel like the piercings would make them even more perkier and sensitive. I also really love nipple play, and being able to attach my nipples to something is a big turn on.

Edge Counter: 85/90

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote