Thread: Fiction: 3 good friends
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #11
Sandman777

Part 6

"No you can't make her do that" Britney said. "Truth or dare has no limits so i can" he replied. Amanda got up took off her panties revealing a matching lace thong and said almost crying "lets just get it over with." All three guys got up matt and manny had already taken there pants off from the blow job so only mike droped his pants revealing a 6 inch dick and they all circled around her. Amanda started massaging matt and mannys dick. She took a deep breath as mike started pissing on her long blond hair. The others followed suit and were pissing right over her face and boobs when they were done she stood up in her stained lace and sat down. Matt who had a crush on her sat down and whispered "im sorry" in her ear.

"Kay TorD" Amanda asked. "Truth" she replied. "Have you ever kissed a girl" Amanda asked. "Never" she replied. "BS you kiss karen at jakes party last summer so drop them" Britany said. Kayla blushed removing her pants showing her black thong.

"Matt truth or dare" she asked. "Dare" he replied. "Great I dare you to fuck britney doggie style until she squirts all over you" she said. Britney blushed as she assumed the position. Matt then got behind her when amanda said "stop i want to take her place." "Alright I will allow it" kayla said. She got down down and pulled down her thong.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote