Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:44 PM   #134
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
Dear Ben, I'm so sorry – I have been so thoughtless. But I'm still your girl and I did your task...

I put all my toys in a bag and went to a mall I know has restrooms ideally suited for tasks such as yours. On the second floor they have a very big public restroom, two rows of 8 stalls each, crowded most of the time. Grumpy bluehairs, exasperated mothers, crying brats and giggling teenagers, impatiently hopping from one foot to the other, their thumbs busy with their smart phones, all waiting for a door to open. The stalls have cardboard walls, on stilts, so everybody has a clear view of at least the occupant's feet, and maybe a lot more, as there are conspicuous gaps between the door and the walls.

I patiently waited for my turn, smiled whenever somebody took notice of my short dress and at the same time I felt my mouth getting dry and my throat balling up. I did not know if I was able to get through with your task. Just when I was thinking, "Do I really want to do this?" the door in front of me opened and a little girl came out, her knickers down, her dress held up, and cried, "Mommy, I'm done!" I gave way for the mother, waited until she had wiped the girl clean and sneaked into the stall.

Inside I took a deep breath and stripped naked. I was tempted to let my dress fall down elegantly, but the floor was so dirty with water, pee and soaked toilet paper that I did shy away. Instead I hung it on the door handle, took my thong off and stuffed it in my mouth. I gagged when I tasted my own juices. My mouth was so dry. Not knowing what to do, but not wanting to back down either, I placed my bag on the toilet seat and rummaged through my toys. I found the anal beads and squatted down to insert them. A big mistake, as it did not go unnoticed. Outside I heard whispering voices and a few muffled laughs.

This made me restive and stubborn. I proudly inserted my bullet vibe and turned it to full speed. I was shocked when I heard the noise. All the people in the restroom must have heard it! Everybody must be aware of the things going on in my stall! I had drawn too much attention and now I was watched.

I panicked. I turned the vibe off and stopped breathing. Yes, there were people outside. But nobody knocked on my door. Nobody said anything. I could only hear toilets flushing, water running, doors clapping, mothers scolding their children and the silvery laugh of young girls.

I sat down, trying to bring my feet in an unsuspicious position, and turned the vibe up again. Very slowly. I was not sure if I was still horny. I was terrified.

After one or two minutes of the vibe buzzing away in my pussy, I resumed breathing. At the same time I realized that this would lead to nothing. I would never cum on medium speed. I would have to be bold or go home. I stood up and pushed the remote to full power. I listened to the vibe humming, pinched my nipples and tugged at the anal beads. The thong in my mouth initiated the production of saliva and was soon soaked. I tried to swallow, but without success. Spittle leaked out of the corners of my mouth, ran down my neck and reached my tits. I felt thoroughly humiliated, standing naked in a room full of people, visible to everyone who cared to peek into my stall. I had my panties in my mouth, my ass was filled with the anal beads, and my cunt was at the mercy of a vibe. AND IT TURNED ME ON!

I switched the vibe off. I knew that I was not expected to have a quick and easy orgasm. But in the ensuing silence I realized that there was some commotion outside. I heard people talk and saw sneaker clad feet gathering in front of my stall. The voices became louder and the laughs became contagious. I peeked through the gap between the door and the wall - and a group of bratty young teenagers stared back. Unashamedly.

That was enough. I switched the vibe to full speed, stood straight with my legs spread, massaged my tits with one hand and my clit with the other – and did not cum. I could not. I was close but when it occurred to me that I would never get out of this stall unnoticed - WOSH! I was back to zero. OMG! This was crazy! I tried to relax and to concentrate at the same time. My juices were flowing, my cunt was well supplied with blood, my muscles were tense – but my mind was not with it. I could have cried. I wanted to cum. My body longed for it. I was desperate for an orgasm. And I could not!

And that was it. I submitted to the humiliation. I thought of you, Master Ben and what you would think of me. I thought of the young sluts outside and that I could teach them a lesson. I was the biggest slut of them all. I wanted to cum and I needed to cum and pleeeeze...... I did cum. I bent forward, grabbed the anal beads and pulled them out. Slowly. Each knot meant another orgasm...

I had to sit down. My knees were trembling. I took a deep breath and yanked the thong out of my mouth. It was soaked. I did not want to pull it on, so I used it to wrap up the anal beads. A good move, as they were soiled. I also extracted the vibe. Both toys went back into my hand bag. I stood up and donned my dress. When I opened the door I was greeted by a round of applause. All the kids gathered in front of my stall, were grinning and giggling and pushing each other. And staring at me. I blushed and realized that I was caught by a group of chirpy teenagers who did not want me to leave the restroom. At first I did not know what to do, but then I braced up, smiled and used brute force to thrust my way through the crowd. It was not easy. Their little hands were all over me, tugging at my dress, pulling my hair, and - I swear – touching my ass. I fled through the door and reached the elevator before them. The door closed just in time. I rode up, cut accross to the moving stairs, went down again and disappeared in a bar.

I ordered some sparkling wine. I needed to come down before I was able to go home...
Got wet enough to put in one finger. So far on this chapter just found this.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fantage for this post: