View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #10
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping - the story continues

So I was freed from the three crazy ones, and I received my clothes back. When I put my clothes back on me I realized how vulnerable could be when you are naked.

The whole way home I was wondering how I got into it, but I was glad everything was over. When I received my clothes back I also received my keys, my wallet and my phone. I arrived home late in the night and I was sneaking into the house without being seen by anyone.

When I went to bed I remembered everything that happened to me this day: the fact that I was going skinny-dipping, the way I felt when I became aware of my predicament, how I felt running naked on marginal streets, everything was unfolding in front of my eyes as if I had not been the main actor of my own movie, but a mere spectator of what was happening.

But as time is said to heal and memories easily I forgot what happening and life has gone on a main road until one day when suddenly several weeks later I got a phone call from an unknown number.

It was probably one of the girls who beat me that night and makes me beg her to be let alone. Her voice sounded like this: “Hey, you stallion we are waiting for you tomorrow night at 18 pm on the main market square near the fountain. Please don`t make us wait for you or the facebook will have what to see.”

After that conversation the girl hang up the phone and was impossible for me to call her back as I tried many time to know what they want me to do. I had nothing to do but to go there tomorrow night. All that day and tomorrow I did not have any peace thinking of what do these girls want from me?

Half an hour before 18 pm I went towards the main market square near the fountain. When I arrived there I found a letter with my name on it. I opened the letter and I read “we are here, you must go behind the Union Store and you will found our car. You must get in it. The rest will be found later.

I went there with my heart as a purple. The game was a bad predictor for me and I did not mislead. When I got there the car was parked on the street in the dark, but immediately its headlights lit up and the engine started. I stepped up and quickly got into the car whose engine was freaked into one. The girls were waiting for me.

The blonde girl said to me: from this moment we start the game. You are not allowed to know where we are going so I will blind you. I instantly refuse it but the girl cut me off “we don`t have time to argue, so do as we want to do. It will be a shame if I posed all the pictures I have with you to your school door.” I was horrified by her words. I was basically forced to accept her wishes. So I was blind with a scarf and the car starts its way to nowhere. In the car I was caught between the blonde girl and the brunette. The blonde girl came close to my ear and starts to whisper me: “we will do whatever we want with you. We will play with your nipples, we will play with your balls and we will make your cock tremble of desire to cum.” That makes me very excited and immediate cause me a huge erection. The girls intentionally were caressing my inner thigh and all at once I felt myself getting naked. That makes my cock going from stiff to stiffer and I already felt some drops of pre cum as they flowed along my penis. The blonde girl was undressing me step by step and the brunette was caressing my whole body. That makes me crazy and I felt my cock ready to explode. But soon I realized that I was getting really nude. The blonde undress me step by step. So in a few moments I realized that I was in their car blindfolded in only my knickers.

My penis was erect like a stone and my knickers were wet of pre cum and the girls mocking me. The blond get down in his knees between my legs and with her look full of sub-intuitions became to pull down the knickers very slowly. In a few seconds my knickers were stuck around the ankles and they revealed my erect cock hard like a stone. I was so fucking excited that I could cum directly on her face but the girl was very good and she caught my strong penis with his veins ready to snap throw its root and she gripped the penis with so much power. I could feel my penis pulsing in her hand and waves of pre cum were flowing down to her hand. She makes a ring from her index finger and her thumb around my balls and scrotum directly where my penis began to grow and she pulled down easily but very firm my scrotum and balls. That grew up my excitement very much, but the girl don`t stop doing this. She pull out from her purse a sort of oil and she pour it on the tip of my penis. The oil makes me feel my penis hot and the girl began to rub the foreskin of my penis up and down very easily. I felt myself I would cum like an animal in every second, but I hardly tried to think to something else and not to cum. When I feel that I was clothes to the point of no return I said “oh God”, but the girl stopped and she firmly tight my penis in her hand. I felt my penis pulsating in the whole body and the girl said no it`s the moment.

The car went slowly and stopped, the brunette caught my arms and quickly handcuffed my hands behind my back with a pair of pink handcuff. The blond caught my penis in her hand and I felt something was pus around my cock. Then I felt her hand pushing a button and some vibrations were starting threw my cock and balls. Then I realized the blonde girl put a vibrating cock ring around my cock and balls. I was so excited that I could cum every moment. I thought this was the worst thing it could happen. I felt like I was fucked by all the gods in the world together.

God I was so wrong! In a few seconds the back door of the car was opening and I realized I was pushed out of the car and unblinded.

In a few seconds I realized my position: I was at 18.30 pm on the playground of my school naked with my hand tied behind my back and with no possibility to hide my bare cock and to make thing worse the cock ring vibrates like hell and I felt my cock will explode in sperm rays.

In the same second I heard the girls` car leaving in thunderbolt and letting me naked and helpless in the back of the playground of my school.
I realized that it was very important for me to find a solution very quick as the cock ring rub my cock without stopping and the first ejaculation was a matter of minutes.

But the playground of my school was now full of girls who were playing basket-ball every night to get ready for our school final contest. I quickly detected the coach car parked few meters away from the playground of our school. But to go there first I run with my heart racing like hell to the first corner of the building. I was obsessed that everybody could heard the sound of the cock ring playing with my foreskin but I was conscious that I couldn`t keep my cum too much. I stuck my back on the cold wall and I could feel heard beating like crazy almost to break my chest.

I looked terrified around the corner and to my horror I saw a bunch of girls running after an orange ball. I tried to gather my courage to run and I look throw their eyes not to look throw the coach car. If I could run to the couch car I could hide myself squad near the car. But thinking to this I heard the giggles of some girls. A group of girls were gathered behind me to smoke and they saw me naked and begin to search for their cameras.

In that moment I began to run like crazy to the coach car without paying attention to the girls. I thought to myself that laugh man of man and the fuck of all and I put the shame aside and tried to escape as honorable as possible. But the girls on the playground observed me naked struggling to escape from the handcuffs and terrified by their cameras. In that moment a heard girls laughing in chorus as I was on a stadium and I tried in a lethargic way to hide my body behind the car.

But when I crumbled near the coach car I hit my ass of the left wing of the car and the car alarm started to yell. In that moment all the girls were around me with their cameras out taking photos of my nude slave body. The emotions have become uncontrollable and as the cock ring rub my cock so fucking damn well I couldn`t resist anymore and my cock started to pulse without my will spreading my sperm like crazy on every girl gathered there. My entire body was filled with pleasure waves, my stomach pulsated like crazy and my feet were trembling like a gelatin on air. However I wasn`t able to release my arms from handcuffs. And to be honest this was a problem even after my orgasms stopped. But my orgasms flowed in waves and my cock become so uncontrollable that I spread even the last drop of my sperm on the girls who were looking and laughing at me…

Probably it will be a next part.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote