View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:45 AM   #1
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping

When I was 14 years old, I used to go skinny-dipping in a lake that was 5 or 6 mile from my home. The lake was in a wild zone where nobody ever came, so I could skinny-dipping without any worries.

Usually I was going there without any worries that I could be seen by somebody. But one summer day after I got skinny-dipping, I got out to the lake and to my horror I could not find my clothes anywhere. I began to search them every corner hoping that I forgot where I laid them down, but I could not find them anywhere. My clothes where disappeared and I remained there naked. Then I started to panic. How would I get home? I was naked in the middle of nowhere and to get home I have to cross several streets in a full day broad light.

After some long hours of thinking what should I do with my predicament I resigned myself and I made a plan to arrive home avoiding the city. I was waking near a woods and I felt the summer breeze against my naked body that makes me aware of how vulnerable I was.

Finally I reached the entry into the city at night. I have only my hands to cover my private areas and swallowing my courage, I decided that in order to avoid the first streets lights I must run like hell to the first green fence where was the backyard of my school.

I run off like a bullet and I arrived to the green fence with my heat beating like hell and with frozen blood in my veins scared to death not to be caught like this. I tried to skip the fence so first I climbed to the top of the fence which was about two meters and a half and when I was ready to jump on the schoolyard I saw a bunch of girls with a doggy waking around the school. I was jumping with all my muscles gathered not to make to much noise, but the dog heard me and starts barking and running towards me together with the group of girls.

In that very moment I did not know what to do and until I wake up my senses the group of girls where there with their flash lights pointing at me. Then suddenly I heard the girls giggling and I saw some girls with the hands over their mouths to stifle her giggles...

Last edited by bedared; 11-26-2017 at 06:48 AM.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bedared for this post: