View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM   #62
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I did more, I did 65 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I read john's report and decided some white noise would be good to have in the background and therefore I turned some on. For about 10 minutes prior I was trying to tell myself everything would be alright and I could handle it. I really do hate corner time. I got in the corner, started the time, put my nose to wall and started.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
At first I was very nervous. I wad wondering why I promised this. But I remembered it was just so Sub.lucy had to do even more on Thursday. So I was feeling quite mean. I was happy I was doing this. I really need to sit still at times. I was also happy with the fact sub.lacy would have even more time.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Since I was in the corner, it was hard to tell when I hit anywhere near the 30 minute mark. I tried to count but I couldn't. I was literally just thinking if my roommate would come home early or if my cats have gotten into something. I was being to worrying and I was getting extremely agitated standing there. I was upset I agreed to this. I kept reminding myself that sub.lucy will do more time and therefore it will be even more worth it. If I didn't remind myself, I would have gotten fed up and left.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I want to say about the 55 to 60 minute mark, I almost dozed off. I was utterly bored but I thought to myself, you came this far, you can continue standing here. I started to think about past things I have done. Just reflecting on my life. I began to realize I did deserve some time in the corner and it was only fair to finish it out. I started thinking "How close am I?" "Did I set the timer" and before I could finish my thoughts, the beautiful timer went off and I nearly threw a party.

It took me a while to write the report because my internet went down but its still in the 24 hours.

I was wondering, could I do it again just to add sub.lacy more time? I have nothing better to do then pick on her haha.

Last edited by kay878; 02-08-2017 at 06:39 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post: