Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 11:55 AM   #30
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 9

Kate had never before put clothespin zippers on me - where did she learn about them? Had she been cruising the internet? The pain on my nipples was increasing slowly after she added the extra pins to clamp the others shut more tightly. OUCH!

The shock was rolling over me. Kate had seen me leaving the Preserve and then saw Mia and Charlie? Could that be possible? Would she have talked with them? What did she know? OMG -- OMG -- OMG!

"WHO WERE THEY?" She pinched the clothespins tightly as she asked.

"AAagggghhh. Just two seniors I met on the trail," I answered, truthfully if not completely. I was still trying to process what was going on.

"Half the story won't do," she added and squeezed the pins again. "Keep talking or I'll hurt you."

"AAaahhhh. What do you want me to tell you about them?"

Kate just removed the pins from my nipples for a few seconds - long enough for me to give a faint scream as circulation returned - and then put the back on at a different angle. "Now I'll put woodworking clamps on if you don't give me the story."

"Aahh, aahh, aahh," I panted, trying to control the pain.

"They were very pleasant to chat with. Now why don't you tell me about your chat with them." Kate said in a pleasant voice - too pleasant. She then walked over to the workbench in the far corner, and picked out a pair of spring clamps.

"We just met on the trail. They were nice."

"Ha! I bet they were nice for a perv like you. Tell me what you did with them. I don't like it when you don't keep talking." She laid the clamps down where I could not see them, then went to the storage shelves and picked out a large fan. I could not see her face but she wasn't being very emotional at all - I didn't know what she might do.

"We were looking at plants. They showed me the spring growth and how it was bursting out through the leaves and twigs left form last year. Spring flowers and plants, nettles and blossoms of all sorts."

"And what did you do with the nettles?" she asked. As she did so she went out of sight and started to fill a bucket of water.

The alarm must have shown on my face. And what had Mia and Charlie told her? "We, we, we put them in my pants," I confessed.

"And when was the first time for that? I see you starting to sweat but you haven't had anything yet," she added, as she squeezed the pins on my nipples again - slow and hard.

"Aaaeee. Ooww. About three weeks ago."

"Some honesty at last. How did that work out? Maybe I won't have to turn up the pressure on you - keep talking."

"They burned for while. And again two weeks ago, but it didn't work because I was taking my allergy meds."

"And so then what? If you make me pull every detail out of you piece by piece I will get very tired - but you will pay." With that she pulled the bag back over my head, yanked the clothespins off my nipples to get a scream, and then doused me with a bucket of water. The second bucket was still filling as she set up the big fan and pointed it right at me. Then the second bucket of cold water came over me and before leaving she hissed: "The Whole Story!"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-13-2018 at 08:58 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote